$; thirity-three

$; Carlos Loveless
$; Los
$; August 2

"baby chill I'm going to tell them I'm going now" I told my girlfriend Brittney as I picked up our two year old son Nasir. I meet Brittney when I was hiding in France she was their hiding out too. She killed her abusive boyfriend and ran off so the police won't find her. She changed her name to Brittney in order to get back into America.

"look I understand you just now seeing your sister and the rest of them again but me and my child will not be a secert to anyone carlos"

"I'm not making y'all a secret i would never do that y'all two the love of my life I just gotta be ready to see how everyone reacts" I kissed her forehead and grabbed my keys "come on" I grabbed her hand and closed the door. I buckled Nasir up in his car seat then I got in the drivers seat.

She grabbed my hand and kissed my cheek "I love you"

"I love you moree" I smiled backing out the driveway and heading to cici and draco house.

I took a deep breathe as we pulled up to the house.i got out and got Nasir out the back. "Dada" he yelled. I smiled and kissed his forehead.

I grabbed brittneys hand and we walked to the door I knocked on the door. Brittney started rubbing my back.

"who is it ?" I heard draco say

"Me nigga" I heard unlocking the door and he opened it. He had a look of confusion on his face when he saw me holding Nasir and Brittney behind me.

We walked in and went into the living room cici wa slaying down on the couch when she saw me she sat up. "hey brother !" She got up and gave me a hug. She looked at Nasir and Brittney "hey Umm..."

"my name is Brittney and this my son Nasir"

"our son Nasir" I spoke up

Cici eyes widened "so this my nephew ?"

"yes" I said

"oh my gosh" she smiled and picked him up off the couch "titi baby already" she cooed while he smiled which is new because he usually cries when someone he doesn't know pick him up.

"so you not mad at me for keeping it a secret" I asked her

"it wasn't really a secert you was in France you should have just told us when you first got back cuase if I was her I woulda beat yo ass" she pointed at me

"she did" I mumbled.

"come on let's go to the man cave to play the game" draco said

"word"

$; Ci'ondra Loveless
$;Cici

"so I know yo name Brittney but till me some more stuff about you" I keep playing with Nasir he so cute.

"I feel comfortable enough to tell you this because your los sister so I know you probably act just like him" she laughed "my real name not originally Brittney I had to change my name in order to come back to America with los"

"why did you have to run out of the country ?"

"I killed my ex" she said

my eyes bout bucked out my head "damn sis I wasn't expecting that"

"he was a abusive"she sighed "he gave me a concussion, broken ribs, broken nose, broken leg and arm, a fractured skull"

"awww you're too pretty for that I'm so sorry you had to go through that I think you should meet my Best friend riri y'all have some stuff in common" I told her rubbing her back.

"girl it's okay yo brother fixed a heart that he didn't even break and made me feel way more of a women then what I ever felt in my entire life. my daddy he was a deadbeat so I didn't get the love from he that I deserved so I didn't know how a man was supposed to treat a woman cause all the men my mom bring around treated her badly" she vented.

I didn't have a problem with her venting because she seems like she's been through a lot and it's only so much a woman can take. "I understand everybody been through some shit some people just hold there's in longer and don't wanna talk about. Cause it's always that person who wear a smile that be hurt the most"

"see I like you !" She gave me a hug and I hugged her back.

"ma-ma" Nasir said reaching for her. I smiled and handed him to her.

"do you want kids ?" She asked me

"I'm pregnant but I haven't told draco yet cause he did it on purpose so I want him to drive himself crazy" I laughed "he ask me everyday am I feeling different"

"don't play with that man" she laughed

"I know it's getting hard tho cause that morning sickness trying kick in so I'll probably show him tonight cause he already know I missed my period"

"oh he keeping tabs on you"

"who you telling" I shook my head laughing

"when yo brother find out about Nasir girl I thought he was going have a heart attack from being so excited" she ranned her fingers through Nasir hair while he laided on her chest slowly falling asleep.

"I bet that man love kids"

"Yea I learned that very quickly"

"Aye y'all hungry ??" Draco yelled walking up the steps with Carlos behind him.

"Yea I am"

"come on we Fianna go get something to eat"

We all walked out the door and got in Carlos and Brittney Car so they didn't have to worry about messing with Nasir car seat. I texted riri and told them to meet us at Texas RoadHouse since that's where we decided to go.

Haaaa my nigga Carlos got a son on y'all pussyhoes 🤪🤪🤪.

Nasir

Nasir

Brittney

Brittney