$;Twenty-six

$; Xayvien heart
$; draco
$; May 6 (cont.)

I opened the letter and begin reading

wassup my nigga draco man look if you reading this I'm either two places in hiding or I'm dead fr, look I love ya man forever and always you been my brother for years you held me down no matter what. Like I said I'm either dead or in hiding right now it's a lot of shit you don't know and I feel fucked cause I anit tell ya or cici. Before I start telling you shit I need you to promise me to keep her safe man tell her I love her and I'm sorry. never mind nigga I'll just write another letter for her. now serious stuff now Guwapo watch him nigga I always told you that I had a iffy feeling about him and I didn't know how I felt but I let that shit go but shit hit me like fat bitches fighting over some donuts. I had began to do some snooping because money started coming up short and of course I knew it wasn't you so it was outta Dayday and Guwapo because we the only mfs that deal with the money. comes to find out it was Guwapo he was secretly taking stuff from the trap. he had his own empire his dad was an old head named Gee. Your father killed Gee after he kidnapped your grandmother. Guwapo know about us the whole time draco he's been planning this his whole life. I know you're smart but at this point he has out smarted us he knows everything and how we move, but always remember YOU know about all of our OGS that will do anything just because the name of our fathers. I know we never been the type to use our fathers name for our power out hea but now is time to do what you need to do for you and my sister ! Dayday he is as loyal as they come keep him you can trust him trust me I did everything just to be able to write this out for you bro. Don't ever forget what we went through to get here ya Hurd me ? It's still some lies around that I need to figure out and I don't know if I'll be alive to tell you but just know that I love you on all that gay shit you was always their for me when neither one of us had shit ! And just please you keep my sister safe and you're self ! Love nigga .

~ ya nigga forver Carlos !

Tears rolled down my eyes as I let that drop down onto the paper. Angry tears, happy tears, sad tears.

"come here baby" I heard cici say

I crawled up the bed to her and laided on her chest. And just cried. I cried all the shit I was holding in. I cried about my mama I cried about my daddy, I cried about how much I love her, i cried about how a nigga I was ready to die a nigga who turned they back on me. I cried all the hurt and pain I keep inside me not letting nobody see.

"Draco look at me" she said wiping my face and slowly lifted my head up and she grabbed my face. "I love you with every bone in my body and I don't ever want you to feel like you responsible for my brothers death because you're not okay ! We're going get through this together. I don't care it it's the whole city against you I'm on yo side till death do us part. I love youu" she said kissing me

"I love you too stank" I said placing my head in her neck and falling asleep.

Short chapter ! Sorry would have been better if y'all didn't play with me next time imma find out whea all y'all stay and whoop y'all asses keep playing 🌚 !

Love y'all thooo 🤍🤍.

Oh yea choose pick wisely 🙃

A

B

C

And what y'all think about everything so far ??