$; ten

$; Ci'ondra loveless
$; cici
$; June 12

"Ok cause why the fucc YoungBoy with Lryic thou?" Riri said coming into my room.

"Bitch what let me see" I said sitting up cause I just know the fuck not.

Oh oh this bitch du-da-fun-da-stuipdddddddddd!

"Eww she ugly ass the fucc to me ha nose look to big and she look like she got a mustache" I said scrunching uo ny face.

"OnG like how this even happen like what the fucc"

I just shake my head.

Tiga🐅❤️: I'm sliding through tonight at 9.

Muuhummm

Tiga🐅❤️: FUKK youu mean some damn 'muhumm'

You said it last night neva showed & it's been happing for the last 2 nights.

Tiga🐅❤️: i told you I've been caught in some shit at the trap now chill out.

Alright you got it big bruh🤣

Tiga🐅❤️: don't make me fukk you up!

Alright

I've be came attached to him and now when he don't come I get mad. Like the first night he did it I fucking cried myself to sleep.

He making me soft!

"Why the fuck- now Jay Z know he wrong for this shit" riri said laughing.

She showed me the picture and I busted out laughing.

"That mann look like he just wanna steal off on kayne" I laughed

"That man was like 'why tf this nigga over hea and he smiling' head ass" she said in between laughs.

"Why the fucc his head like dat who he think he is J cole?" I said

"Nahh nigga think he the Weekend" she screamed.

"Then Pharrell in the back looking gay ash" she added

"Like he tryanna suck a nigga dick or sum." I said

"Uh uh look at his damn head" she pointier at the phone "nigga thought he was fianan get some dick tonight he got real cute". We laughed.

Ughh I love my Bestfriend and our slowest.

We heard knkcing at the door.

"NOT IT" I said

"Hate you" she said getting up to go answer it.