One

"STOP" I yelled loudly to my bestfriend poking me in the face.
"Sorry" she said laughing.
I glared at her angrily. She put her hands up in surrender, making me laugh I tried to keep a straight face.

We were sitting in the lunch room. I wasn't eating like usual and everyone else was stuffing their faces.

"I don't know how you guys eat that!" I said laughing.
"It's really not that bad." Tatum exclaimed.

"Yeah not that bad compared to dog shit!" I said and they all looked at me. I don't normally cuss so that was probably the reason they were looking at me.
I smiled and they burst out laughing.

The bell rang and we went to our classes and it was now the end of the day.

"Bye Haley!" I yelled because she was the only one left in the hallway.

I run down the stairs of the school and look for my dads car. As soon as I see it I jolt to the passenger door. I open it and sit down.
"How was school?" He asks me.

"Stressful." I pout

"I'm sorry." He pouted right back.

"Can I change schools?"

"Give me three reasons why you want to."

"Okay." I shake my head yes and grin. I then continue to talk. "All my friends are fake. Teachers practicality bully us." I look at him and he smiles.

"And?" He asks telling me to continue.

"If I don't get out of this school soon I will, and I repeat, WILL, probably end up killing someone." I say with a grin and he bursts out into laughter.

"What school do you want to go to?" He says still laughing.

"I don't even know what schools there are." I say as he just looks at me. I smile as he starts to drive.
"You better start looking." He smiles.

"So I can???" I shout happily.

"Yeah."

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

"But you have to finish the rest of this year."

I groan loudly and agree. It was only one more month. I'll be alright? I hope.

I pull out my phone and type 'What schooling districts am I in?"
It brings up three and I look over the few choices I had.

'Davidson day. Springer public. And Dickson public.'

Springer is the only school I have ever been to. That's a lot of years.

My name is Kayla. I'm 13 and in the 7th grade. I'm 5'3 so I'm kinda short. I have dirty blonde hair and blue/hazel eyes.

Being in one school my whole life is not good. I don't know how to make friends! All the people I am friends with know i've known since pre-k. I'm not social at all! I have know idea how to make friends anymore.

I am an only child and happy that I am! I lost my mom when I was 7 so my dad is all I have. I'm okay with it but wish I still had my mom.

Me and my dad pull up to the house.

"So. Do have you figured out yet?"

"I think!" I say uncertainty.

"Where at?"

"Davidson day?" I say but it comes out more like a question.

"The private school?"

"Yeah?" I ask and though that he would say no to me. He surprised me by just saying okay.

"Really!"

"Yep."

I run up to my room and do a happy dance. I'm so nervous! I don't know anyone that goes there!