Thirteen

After a few more hours of walking the guys bought some things. I didn't fell like shopping so I just watched. It was now 10:18 and we were going to leave.

I was so tired i could just fall over. We left and when we got home I just walked straight to my room. I took a shower and then went back downstairs. All the guys were on the couch and I guess Hayes was on his room because I didn't see him.

I sat by JackJ and Taylor. I sat closest to Jack but Taylor didn't mind scooting closer. He had his hand on my upper thigh and no one noticed. He acted like nothing even was happening. I didn't want to cause a big scene so I tapped Jacks arm where Taylor wouldn't notice.

He looked at me with confusion. I moved my head and his eyes shot to my leg. He saw Taylor's hand and his eyes got wide.
"Taylor? Can I talk to you?" Jack said and made me nervous.
"Yeah?" Taylor said standing up walking to the kitchen.

Jacks pov~~~~

When we both got in the kitchen I didn't exactly know what I was going to say but I knew what about. It wasn't right that he was touching her like that. Especially if she didn't want him to.

"You need to chill Taylor."
"What are you even talking about?" He said with an attitude.
"You touching Kayla..."
He sighed and looked away.

"Johnson, I'm not supposed to say anything to anyone but... Me and Kayla are going out." He said and I obviously knew he was lieing.

"No your not Taylor, she's going out with Hayes."

"She's cheating."
"No she's not Taylor... Don't sit by her when we get back in there. Or else I will tell all the guys and it won't be good for you." I said pushing him against the wall then walking back to the living room.

I didn't know if she was really cheating or not. So I asked.

I pulled out my phone.
I scrolled to her name.
I texted her.
"Taylor said you two were going out... Is that true?"
She looked to me with discussed.
"No! If we were I wouldn't have pointed out that he was touching me!!"

I laughed and texted back.
"Okay okay! Lol... I had to make sure."

Kayla's pov>>
I got really tired and walked up to my room. Most of the guys were asleep. I changed into neon pink spandex shorts and a lose pink crop top.

I was pretty much completely asleep when I saw my door open. I just played like I was still asleep. I was laying on my side and I felt warm arms around me.

I could tell that it wasn't Hayes. I couldn't think of who it was until I heard him speak it was Taylor. I couldn't make out what he said.

I also couldn't move. I was scared to. He was behind me really close too. He kissed the back of my neck and I tensed. I couldn't keep from thinking of Hayes. He would be so mad if he found out. It's not my fault though! I tried to make him stop.

After I heard Taylor's light snores I reached for my phone slowly. I texted Cameron. Him and Johnson are the only ones that knew. And I wanted to keep it that way.

"Cameron! I need your help... Taylor is in my room. He thinks I'm asleep and he is right now. Can you please come get me. I'm scared."

He didn't answer so I called him. I let it ring and he finally answered. I just hung up... I didn't want to wake Taylor. I knew that cam would check his messages.

"I'm coming!" He texted.

A few minutes later Cam walked in and I got up. He shook Taylor then spoke
"Taylor you need to leave." He said.
"What why?" Taylor asked.
"Just leave." Cam said still talking lowly.

Taylor got up and walked downstairs. Cam followed him to the front door and made sure he left. I didn't know where he was going... But I was glad not here with us.

"Cam can I come sleep with you?" I asked.
"Of course" he said as we walked upstairs. We went to his room and I snuggled into his chest and fell asleep.