Twenty-five

After about an hour Hayes came up to my room and told me that Jordan left and that his parents were home. I walked downstairs to say hello and then I got something to drink. It was around midnight. I wasn't really tired but I decided that I should go to sleep.

I always do my best thinking in my sleep. Like what I'm doing with my life, and relationships. That is exactly what I got to think of this time. It comes to me in dreams it's kind of weird.

It was a very long and confusing dream that I barley understood. I probably only comprehended less that 30%. I understood enough though.

I woke up and decided to get up and ready right then.

I put on black tights boots and a plain navy blue shirt. I put on a white beanie. I love beanies. My hair was already looking straight so I didn't do anything to it.

I walked downstairs proud that I was already up. It was 7:40 and his dad was the only one up. I said hi as I grabbed a bottle of water. He said hi. I love Chad. He always makes me laugh no matter what. I guess all the guys have that effect on me. Maybe I'm just a happy person when I'm around people that I love.

I walked back to my room and thought of Cameron. I was about to FaceTime him but remembered the time change. I'll call him later for sure. I set an alarm on my phone.

Later on in the day Tatum called me. She asked if o wanted to hang out with her friends at the mall again today. I agreed and went to tell hayes.

"Hayes?"
"Yeah?"
"I'm going to the mall with Tatum and some of her friends.... You can come if you want?" I stated but it came out more like a question.
"Yeah sure I'll go." He smiled.

He got up and grabbed his headphones. We walked downstairs telling Chad where we were going. He aloud us to go and we walked out the door.

He almost fell coming off of the stair making me laugh.
"Shut up." He laughed
"Okay." I laughed back.

We continued our walk talking about random things and random people. We finally landed in the conversation of Jordan.

"So how long have you two been dating?"
"It's only been four days." He laughed.
"Oh...
"How long have you known her?"
"Oh, umm, I've known her for about three years." He stated thinking back to when he met her. Making sure he was thinking right.
"Oh cool!" I smiled.

We finally got to the mall and walked inside. I called Tatum asking what store she was in. She said that she was in the Vans store.

We walked to the store and found them. I noticed all of the faces and remembered the names. I saw Jayden, Alex, Alie, and Austin. I said hello and introduced my friend Hayes.

They were all pretty chill about meeting him no one really fangirled. Austin said that he had watched some of his vines yesterday. I could tell he was pretty excited to meet him.

I chuckled at Austin and he just looked at me with a smirk. I'm pretty sure he had a thing for Alex. Maybe they were dating and they don't show it.

I pulled Austin to the side away from the group.
"Do you and Alex date?"
"No." He said and started to blush.
"But you like her right?" I asked.
"Maybe a little." He smirked as he looked to the ground.
"How did you know?" He asked.
"I'm just good like that." I nodded.
This making him laugh.

I forgot to get people's numbers yesterday. So I handed them my phone to put them in there. As Alie got the phone it started to ring.
"Who is it?" I asked.
"It's Cameron. He wants to FaceTime."

I quickly snatched the phone and walked to a different table. We were all at the food court. I answered and put in headphones so I could hear him better.

"Cameron!" I exclaimed.
"Kayla! How are you!?"
"I'm good, but I really miss you!" I frowned.
"Aww I miss you too." He said
"What's been happening?" He asked
"Nothing really, I'm going back to school on Tuesday."
"What happened to online schooling?" He asked.
"I don't really get it done and I think it would be better if I go to public school."
"Oh well that good."

We continued to talk for almost 15 minutes. We said goodbye and I joined my friends.

"Sorry, I really needed to talk to him." I said while hanging Alie my phone so she could finish the contact information. She put it in an we roamed the mall. Going in most of the malls having fun, making jokes, on the way in and out of the stores.

Hayes actually seemed to be having fun, and fitting in with us. That made me happy. Chad ended up calling me asking me to come home. I agreed and me and hayes left to go home.

We walked talking about the day. Finally when we got home they asked us to take care of Skylynn because they were going out again.

When they left I turned to Hayes.

"If you want you can invite Jordan over so you two can hang out."
"Are you sure?" He asked.
"Yeah! I'll take care of Sky."
"Thanks Kayla." He smiled and went to call her.

I went to the living room and put in the movie 'Frozen' for her. After about ten minutes Jordan showed up. They just decided to hang out with us. I didn't mind. I liked her. They really were a cute couple. I liked it.