Twelve

I leaned over to Cameron. I had to tell someone. It will just eat me alive if I don't. If I don't know one would know if something really bad happened. I couldn't tell Hayes he would freak out. I guess it's either Cameron or Jack.

"Cameron, I need to talk to you." I whispered.
"What is it?" He whispered back to me.
"Cameron, alone."

He looked at me in confusion. I just raised my eyebrows and he stood up and lead me to the hallway.

"What is it?"
I heasitated but then spoke in a whisper.
"Taylor kissed me." I said it with shame.
"Did you kiss back?" He raised his eyebrows at me.
"Well I kinda had to... He made me."
"Kayla, he can't make you do anything."
"Well yeah.... But he had me against the counter and squeezing me tight. He kissed me and I had to kiss back or he wouldn't have stopped." I defended myself.

"Okay, just don't let it happen again and don't tell Hayes."
"Kay." I smiled and we went to sit back down.

This time I sat by Hayes and held his hand. I could see Taylor glaring at us. Oh well, I'm going out with Hayes not him!

Hayes soon got up and lead me upstairs to his room. This gave me butterflies. He's so sweet, I love it!

We walked in the door and he pulled me into a hug right when we walked in. He closed the door and kissed my lips.
"I'm sorry." He spoke.
"For what?"
"Cheating."
"Stop apologizing. It's okay."
"No it's no."
"As long as it doesn't happen again." I smiled
"Okay."

He kissed my lips again and grabbed my butt. He pulled me up to where he was holding me and I wasn't touching the ground.

He put me on the bed and we were making out. Then someone spoke behind us.

"Well this is uncomfortable." JackJ said.
Me hand Hayes pulled away and I stood up.
"We're going out to eat... And then to the mall." Jack said.
"Okay." I said blushing.

We ended up going to at Taco Bell. I sat between JackJ and JackG. I liked being with both of them. They are fun to be around. We left and went to the mall.

I mostly hung around JackJ. All of the other guys were goofing around including Hayes. So he didn't really talk to me.

I really didn't mind though. It was fun hanging with them. JackJ draped his arm over my shoulder making me almost fall. I started laughing.

"Liking Cali so far?" He asked.
"I don't know. I've sent most of my time crying in the bathroom." I laughed.
"Oh yeah... If you don't mind me asking... What was all that about?" I really didn't mind telling him. I thought he already knew.
"Umm.. I found out that Hayes was cheating on me. I wouldn't have cared as much if he would have just told me after he broke up with her." I smiled.

"Wait if he didn't tell you... How did you find out?" He added.
"Well when I was in the hospital. I woke up when he was talking to me and he got a call... So I pretended to be asleep and I heard him break up with her."
"Ouch." He said with a frown.
"Yeah, then when I asked him he lied and said I was losing my mind."
"Sorry."
"Nah it's okay!" I laughed.

"Wait. So are you to back together?"
"Yeah" I laughed.
"Oh."

We continued to walk and I continued to struggle to stay standing with his arm around me. We walked and we walked. And then laughed when JackJ made me fall.

It was okay though because he fell with me. We just stayed there though. JackJ was on me and everyone was just looking at us.

Kinda like we were crazy people. And we are. I don't care what they think about me though. I have the boys that I loved in my life and I didn't need anyone else.