Twenty-four

Cameron's pov>>>

Kayla fell asleep on the way to California. She slept pretty much the whole time, but she'll probably go to sleep when we get back home. She sleeps allot. She sleeps more than I eat. That obviously means a lot!

He got of the plane and into the cab to o home. Surprisingly Kayla didn't fall asleep when we got home. I decided to make a YouTube video with her. We were doing an #askCamandKay. She hates being called Kay but I don't know why.

We had people tweet us things. After about an hour of getting all the questions we started the video.

(Some of the q&a)

"Are you to really brother and sister @ xxxcassidyxx asked"
"No we are not." She smiled.
"Next question.... Are you two dating if no explain the pictures😏"

"We're not dating." I stated.

We looked at the pictures. One was taken today on the plane. Another from the day she was in a bad mood and I stopped her to talk to her, where I was hugging or kissing her forehead.

I ended the video after about twenty questions later. He went to take a shower and I went downstairs. They were going to go home in two days. I didn't want Kayla to leave.

When I reached the bottom of the stairs I saw Nash and some girl. They weren't kissing or anything. They were just watching tv.

"Who's this Nash?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows.
"Oh this is Lindsey" he said
"Are you two dating?" I asked
"No." She replied.
"Oh" I said awkwardly as I walked off.

That's embarrassing. I could see Nash dating her though. She was really pretty. She had brown hair blue eyes like his and she was pale. Yeah he likes tan girls but I ship them.

I sat down on the floor. As I did Kayla walked down.
"Who's this?" She asked.
"Lindsey." Nash said.
"Are you dating?" She asked.
"No." He said.
"Oh" she said.

When she got the reply she sat down next to me.

"Y'all would be cute together." Kayla then added.

"So which one of the guys do you date?" Lindsey asked.
"I don't date any of them." She said.
"Then how do you know them?"
"I used to date Hayes." She said
"But you don't anymore and you still hang out with them?" She asked rudely.
"Yep." Kayla replied.
"Are you related to any of them?"
"No." Kayla said.

After a while they quit talking and we watched TV. I don't know what it was but it was funny. A little while later Hayes came downstairs. He laid on the floor. He didn't ask anything about Nash and Lindsey. I guess he already knew about her.

2 days later~~~

Kaylas pov>>

Nothing happened really interesting. Today's was the day that me and Hayes had to go home.

We walked in to the airport and I hugged Cameron bye. Cam was the only person that came to drop us off. Nash had things to do and all of the other guys were asleep.

"Love you cameron." I said and hugged him even tighter.
"Love you to bugg."

We waved bye and me and Hayes went to that plane . I decided that I wanted to go back to school. I know crazy right. I wasn't going to go to davidson day, I was going back to springer. I go back on Monday and today is Tuesday.

I wasn't going to tell any of my old friends. I wanted to surprise them. Hayes wanted me to stay home and not go to my dads. I agreed only because I was scared of my dad.

About halfway through the flight I got a call. It was Tatum.

"Hey." I said
"Hey girl!" She screamed
"What's up" I asked
"Nothing, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the mall in about an hour."
"I'm on the plane right now."
"Really with who?" She asked.
"I'm with Hayes."
"Are you two still dating?"
"No"
"Oh... Well when you get off the plane will you come with me?"
"Who's all going?" I asked
"Me and a few people from school."
"Okay, sure."
"Bye" she said
"Bye."

I hung up and told Hayes what I was going to do. He just said okay and got on his phone. He went to Twitter and I was doing the same thing.

When we finally landed his dad picked us up. We went home and I got changed. I put on a California crop top, leggings and vans. I quickly curled my hair and put on a California beanie.

I grabbed my purse, phone, headphones, and charger and ran downstairs. I put the charger and headphones in my bag and called Tatum. I told her that I was ready and she said it would be about ten minutes before she came to pick me up.

I told Hayes bye as I walked out the door. She pulled up and I got in the car. Well her mom was driving not her.

When we got to the mall we met up with a few other people.

"Hi." I said to everyone. I didn't know most of them.
"I'm Jayden." A blonde boy said.
"I'm Alex." A brunet girl said.
"I'm Alie." Another girl said.
"I'm Austin." A boy with black hair said.
"I'm Kayla." I said.

"Tatum I need to tell you something."
"What is it?"
I pulled her away from the group and then said.
"I'm coming back to school with you."
"Really! When!"
"Next Monday. I don't want you to tell anyone."
"Okay."
"Oh and by the way... What happened to our old click." I said wondering where Haley and reagan were.
"Oh they just didn't want to come."
"Oh okay." I said and walked back to the others.

We walked around a bit and Tatum asked me a million questions about Hayes. I answered most of them and when Alex found out who we were talking about she freaked.

"You know Hayes Grier!"
"Yeah." I said
"How!?"
"Well me and him used to date and I live with him."
"Omf... You still live with him even though you don't date?"
"Yeah."
"What's Cameron like!!???" She asked clearly a fan of him.
"He's great, he's like an older brother to me and he's sweet and I just love him."

I finally asked them to stop asking so many questions about them. I could clearly tell that the two boys were annoyed by it.

We hung out for a little while longer and Hayes texted me telling me he needed help with Sky.

"Guys I have to go, Hayes needs help with sky."
"Okay. See Ya later." Some of them said.

I walked home and saw that his parents were gone and he was left with Sky. She was making a mess and he couldn't stop her. He knew she would listen to me.

I got her to stop and I put her to bed. I walked back downstairs to find Hayes with another girl.

She was a short girl with light brown hair. She had blue eyes and freckles. I was a little bit skinnier than her. Not that that matters Im just describing her.

"Thank you Kayla, she never listens to me anymore."
"Your welcome Hayes. Where did your mom and dad go?" I asked.
"They went out, I guess on a date or something."
"Oh." I said and sat on the other couch.

Hayes and the girl were cuddling together. I have to admit they are a cute couple.

"Oh Kayla, this is Jordan."
"Hi." I said to her.
"You two make a cute couple." I smiled.
"Thanks" she said.

He seemed really friendly. I guess I'll find out if that's true or not over the weeks.

I got up from the couch and walked to my room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've updated a lot this weekend.

Yay me!
Jordan and Hayes 😻😍❤️

No more kayla and Hayes... Or is their.

There will be in later chapters 😏

But for now it's Jayes