Twenty-eight

After eating I helped clean up. I cleared the table and started doing to dishes. It was Hayes chore to do them but I decided to help. I wasn't expecting him to do it with me but he joined me. We ended up getting in a water fight and made a huge mess. I was soaking wet and so was he. Jordan wasn't in the fight, but she got wet to.

Me and Hayes cleaned up all the water and laughed at what we had done. I went upstairs to change and was followed by Hayes. He went to his room and I went to mine. After I was finished changing I unplugged my phone.

I started to walk out of my room. I walked past Hayes door and he jumped out to scare me. Any normal person would have been scared, but I don't get scared easily. I didn't jump and he got angry. He was recording it on his phone.

"You tried to Vine that didn't you?" I asked.
"Yeah." He pouted.
"I don't get scared easily loser." I laughed.
"I'm still posting it." He stuck his tongue out at me.

We walked down the stairs together and I almost fell at the end. That was only because he pushed me though.

Jordan had to go home. Me and him were the only ones in the living room. His mom and dad went to their room. Hayes suggested finishing the Lion King. I agreed and he put in the movie.

After it was over I told Hayes goodnight and went to my room. I picked out clothes for tomorrow and went to sleep.

I just decided that I would wear some of the boys merch. I decided on a Nash sweater. I picked out jeans and black vans.

In the morning I had curled my hair and put on my clothes. I walked downstairs and Hayes was asleep on the couch. I took a picture and headed out the door. I was greeted by Jayden.

How sweet he came and picked me up. We walked hand in hand to school. I thought it was cute. When we walked past Alex's house she was outside waiting. She took a picture of me and Jayden without us knowing.

She posted it on Twitter and tagged the two of us. I saw it and it looked really good. I made that my header and put my phone back in my pocket. We reached school and split paths to go to our lockers.

Austin was out sick today. I texted him.
To: Austin😬👽
From:Kayla
'Get well soon 😷💛'
To: Kayla
From: Austin😬👽
'I will.. Thanks!'

I put the phone back in my pocket and walked to my class. I sat behind Alex and beside Tatum and Jayden. Tatum sat to my left and Jayden was on my right.

In language (aka English) we don't really do anything. The teacher sits on her phone and doesn't teach. I don't mind though because she gives us all A's, and we don't do any work. She is going out with our coach. Her name is Miss.Moss. Her and the coach aren't married yet.

The next class was math. The teachers name is Miss.Richards. After that was science and the teachers name is Miss.Knight. Then it's lunch. Then it is time for music with Miss.King. Then it is time for gym. We just call him coach, but his name is Bradley. Next is the worst class of the day. Geography with Mr.Sasser. What kind of name even is that!?

I walk outside to where I always sit. I sit down and look at the sidewalk. I see a brown haired boy walking over. It looks a lot like...

"Cameron!" I yelled and ran over to him in a hug.
"Hey bugg!" He said
"What are you doing here!?" I asked.
"I wanted to see my little girl.. And her boyfriend." He smirked.
"I'm so happy your here!" I hugged him tight.

I saw Nash behind him and I went to give him a hug. I can't believe I they came to pick me up. I'm happy they did. I was so excited to see them again.

We walked and sat on the bench and waited for Jayden to come out. He finally came out and saw Nash and Cam. I showed him pictures of them before so he knew who they were.

You could see a flash of nervousness come over him. I walked up to him and the two boys stayed on the bench.

"Wanna come hang out at my house?" I questioned.
"Yeah, sure." He said nervously.
"Why do you sound so nervous?" I asked.
He pointed to them.
"There is no reason to be nervous, they just came to see me and visit with you."
"Okay." He sighed and we walked back to the guys.

We walked to the house and Jordan was there. Hayes obviously didn't know they were here and still hasn't told them about jordan.

"Nash? Cam? Uhh... What are you doing here." Hayes asked nervously.
"We wanted to meet your girlfriend and Kaylas boyfriend. And to just see you guys!" Cam said.
"How did you know I had a girlfriend?" Hayes asked.
The two boys turned and looked to me. I shrugged and Hayes glared.

I don't know why he would be so upset. They were going to find out sometime! I just made it earlier than he might have wanted it to be.

Nash is really picky on who Hayes can date. He just want to protect us. That's why he didn't want them to know. Oh well, he can get over it!

We hung out all day and they guys weren't going home until next week. I walked with Cameron and Jayden to his house. I wanted Cameron to come so I didn't have to walk back alone.

At some point in the day Cameron pulled Jayden to the side and talked to him. I don't know what he said, but I really didn't care. He was just doing his job as a big brother.

When we got to his house Jayden gave me a hug and pecked my check with a kiss.

Me and Cameron walked home. Jordan had already left and me and Cameron went to my room. I didn't have school tomorrow so I wanted to stay up late with him.

"Kayla, I have something I need to tell you." Cameron said.
"What is it?" I asked sitting in the floor.
"I have a girlfriend!" He said.
"What!? What's her name? What's she look like? Cameron!" I yelled.
"Her name is Amanda, and here is a picture of her." He said giving me his phone.
"Oh my gosh Cam! She is so pretty!"

She had long Blonde hair, and a flawless face. She was not skinny but not fat. She was perfectly tanned. She could be a model of she wanted to! I told that to Cameron and he said that she wasn't.

Oh my goodness! They make a perfect couple!

After he showed me pictures of her I told him about the dream I had. He just laughed. I told him the best part was when he had adopted me. He just smiled sat my happiness.

It was already 5 in the morning and we had passed out on my bed. We were wrapped in each others arms.

In the morning (1:40 in the afternoon) I woke up and went on Twitter. I saw a picture of me and Cameron asleep. Nash had posted it. I laughed at the picture. Cam had woken up and I showed him the picture. He laughed and I saved the picture.