Fourteen

I woke up cuddled in Cameron's arms. I slowly got up and walked into my room. Thinking of the events that happened the night before it put me in a bad mood. I looked at the time surprised at how early it was. 6:18. That's early for me and all of the guys. None of them were up.

I grabbed some clothes. I got a plain white shirt and black tights. I put on black compact boots.

I walked into the bathroom and got in the shower. I put on my music before getting in. I sang along to the song 'all about the bass." I liked the song but it's played to much. I knew every word so I sang along perfectly.

I then finished my shower and stepped out. I quickly got dressed and blow dried my hair. I stared blankly at my reflection in the mirror, confused on what I would do with my hair.

I finally decided to curl my long blonde hair. I smiled when I was finished and then grabbed my makeup bag. I applied little mascara and then I brushed my teeth.

After I was finished my phone began to ring. I looked at the contact name 'dad😚'. I looked at it scared to answer. I finally decided it was okay.

"Hello?" I said quietly.
"Hey Kayla how's it been!?" He happily asked.
"Great! How about you?"
"It's been good."
"Well I have good news!" He said.
"What is it?" I said happily.
"Well right now I'm in California but I'm getting married in a few months!" He said
"Wait what?" I asked
"I'm getting married!" He exclaimed.

I paused for a second remembering that I was in California too.

"Well actually I'm in California also!" I stated.
"Really? With who?" He asked.
"My boyfriend, and his brother and friends." I smiled at the thought.
"Really?" He said sadly.
"Yep!"
"Cool! Do you wanna maybe wanna meet up later?"
"Can I bring my boyfriend and my pretty much brother?" I questioned not wanting to go alone.
"Yeah! Of course."
"Okay about what time?" I asked.
"Three?" He questioned.
"Sure! See you then!" I said happily.

I texted him asking where to meet him at. He said at a Starbucks, So I agreed.

I was scared to see my dad. I haven't seen him in 3 months. I was going to also meet his Fiancé! He was going to meet my boyfriend for the first time and also Cameron. If Nash wanted to come I would let him but I was inviting Hayes and Cam mostly.

I looked at the time 7:00. I took me a while to get ready. I walked downstairs and to the living room. I noticed jackg sitting on his phone.

I was confused why he was up so early.

"Why you lookin all good today?" He questioned with a laugh.
"I don't know." I laughed.
"Why are you up so early?" I questioned.
"Oh I have someone coming over?" "Who?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

He didn't answer because there was a knock at the door. He got up and went to the door. I noticed that me and him both have on a white shirt, black pants, and black pants. Twinzies! I thought to myself.

He opened the door and I saw a beautiful girl. She looked confused as she looked from me to him.
"Why are yall matching?" She laughed.

Jack turned and looked at me then down at what he was wearing.
"Didn't notice." He laughed.

I was waiting for him to introduce me to her and lucky for me he did.

"Kayla, this is Jaydee. Jaydee this is Kayla."
I smiled.
"Hi" i said.
"Jaydee is my girlfriend." He said as she waved.
"Aww!" I jumped and clapped and they both laughed.
"Kayla is going out with Hayes" he said speaking to her.
"Cute!" She said with a laugh.

They went to the living room and I didn't know weather to follow or not. I was about to head back up the stairs when Hayes walked down. I didn't step on any of the steps yet... so I was at the bottom just standing there.

"Hayes!" I yelled in happiness.
"Kayla!" He laughed.

As he reached the bottom of the stairs he hugged me and pecked my lips. I looked at what he was wearing. Black shoes, black pants and white shirt. I smiled.

"Why do you look so good?" Hayes asked me while I was still wrapped in his arms.
"This morning I got up at like 6 i I decided to curl my hair." I smiled.
"Are we doing anything today?" He asked me.

I thought for a moment thinking of how to place the words.
"Well, my dad called this morning and he's actually in California now and he's getting married." I said happily then continued, "I was going to meet him and his fiancé."
He smiled.

"Are you going by yourself?"
"Well I was hoping you and Cameron would come." I smiled
"I would love to." He smiled and pecked my lips again.

I was extremely happy that he was going to go. Me and Hayes were still hugging at the bottom of the stairs when Cameron came down.

I looked him up and down then sighed.
"What do I not look good enough for you?" He laughed.
"No.. It's just me, you, Hayes, and JackG are all matching.... Unplanned." I laughed.

He looked himself up and down then shrugged and laughed. I told him what we were going to do today and agreed to go. I was happy yet again that they wanted to go.

All the guys were up and Jack introduced Jaydee to everyone. He said she was his girlfriend and have been going out for about 6 months. This surprised me.

Jaydee was kinda tall but not really and she had brown hair. It was a light brown almost Carmel. She had freckles on her face and was kinda tan. She had brown eyes. I thought she was super pretty.

She was wearing a red flannel with a black tank top. The flannel wasn't buttoned and she was actually wearing it. It wasn't around her waist like most girls have it. She was wearing black jeans and black vans. She could definitely rock the look.

She kinda sounded like a southern girl. So I asked her where she was from. She told me 'well I'm from Oklahoma... If yo even know what that is.. There's so many people that have never heard of it.' I laughed at the way she said it.

A few hours passed and it was time to leave. I was nervous to see my dad. We left and Cameron took a really cute picture of me and Hayes. We were matching so he insisted. So then I made Hayes take a picture of me and Cam. Me and him were matching to!

My dad told me that his girlfriend had a daughter about my age. I didn't ask her name or anything.

We walked into the Starbucks and I spotted my dad.