Twenty

I heard Cameron crying. It made me really sad, it broke me even more. I can't believe I did this to myself.

He left and next Hayes came in to see me. He was already crying, I kept my eyes closed. He pulled a chair closer to me. He sat in it and held my hand.

"Kayla, I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. I wish you would have never met me and your life was perfect like it was before. I tore you apart. It's all my fault. We should have never met. I'm glad I did though. You were the best thing that ever happened to me. I wish it could continue but your moving back with your dad. Probably to get away from me so you won't have to talk to me. I love you. I need you Kayla. Please. Just be with me again." He started to cry more and a tear slid from my eye.

He is so sweet. But he can't say he loves me. He has a girlfriend. She might be mean and I don't like her but I'm not going to mess up another relationship.

All of the guys filed in and I opened my eyes.

"What am I doing here?" I questioned even though I already knew.
"Who are you guys?" I asked wanting to erase everything that had happened the past months.

A shocked expression came over all of there faces.

"Cameron!" I said. I knew this hurt him the most.

"Do you really not know who we are?" Matt asked.
(Matt- Espinosa, Matthew-sherrills)

I just shook my head no. Cameron asked for them to all leave so he could talk to me.

"Kayla?" He said when they left.
"Yeah?"
"Do you really not know them?"
"I know them Cameron, I just can't do this anymore."
"Do what, have a life?!" He raised his voice.

"No Cameron, see Hayes with Shaylee. Her pushing me, calling me ugly and fat and a slut. I still love Hayes. I tried to move on! I think I like Matthew... But I can't get over Hayes!" Tears falling for my face.

"I'm sorry Kayla." He said and hugged me. "You can't do this to them."

"I already said it though" I said
"Well then do you wanna pull a prank?" He said wiggling his eyebrows.
"Yeah, let's see what they say they are to me in my life."
"Okay." He laughed.

He went to get them and they all filed in.
"So tell me how I know you. Like one by one." I said
Hayes started.
"Well I'm your ex. You live with me and my mom an sister."
Then it was Matts turn.

"Me and you are close friends you are like a little sister to me and your the best."

Nash- "I'm Hayes' brother. You came to California with me and Cameron and him for a month and before that we lived together."

Carter- "your like a little sister to me."

Johnson- "me and you tell eachother everything that's happening in our lives."

Jack- "we weren't really close, but we were still friends and we have had fun together."

Matthew- "well we started going out today and we work out together."

Hayes face turned to a shocked look. So did everyone else's. Including mine.

"Hold up. First of all I still have my memory... And we just met yesterday... So I'm definitely not going out with you." I said.

He turned red and the rest of the guys laughed.

"When do I get to leave?" I sighed.
"My moms coming to check you out now." Hayes said.
"Hayes I changed my mind."
"About what?" He said.
"About moving."
"Really?!!" He said a little to excitedly.
"I don't know why your all excited, you do have a girlfriend." I laughed.
"Not for long." T
"Why."
"She's a total bitch." He laughed.

All of the other guys laughed. I didn't see Mattew any more. Did he leave? Oh well.

"Hey where's my phone?" I asked.
"Oh right here." He said handing it to me.

I called my dad
"I changed my mind I don't want to come home."
"That's alright hunny."
"Thanks dad, I love you."
"Love you to." He said and I hung up.