Fifteen

I walked in and spotted my dad. He was sitting with two girls. One obviously his fiancé and the other her daughter.

As soon as he saw me he stood up and waved. He looked a lot better than before. Like he hasn't done drugs in a while.

We all walked over to the place they were sitting and I introduced my guys.

"Dad this is my boyfriend Hayes and this is Cameron." I said pointing to each one.
He then said
"This is my fiancé Destiny and her daughter Carly." I smiled and waved.

Destiny was around 34 and my dad was 38. She had dark brown hair and blue eyes. She was skinny and had freckles on her face. Not to many though. She was really tan. She was wearing a black 'pink' sweater and pink pants.

Carly had blonde hair and was short. She was skinny like her mom, but she looked nothing like her. Carly had hazel eyes and freckles. She was really pale. She reminded me of the girl from the 'Maleficent' movie. The one that played the Snow White girl.

Carly's eyes widened when she looked up from her phone. She was a fangirl. She jumped up from her seat and wanted to take pictures with the two boys.

I thought it was funny.
So did the rest of the people I was joined with.

They quickly took pictures and sat down. I sat i between Cameron and Hayes.

We sat and talked over random things.

It was now time to go back home.

We walked into the house and saw Jack and Jaydee in a make out session. We all ran upstairs then burst out into laughter. It was 5:20 and I was really hungry. I walked into my room and put on a black beanie.

I walked into Cameron's room and tackled him onto the bed. I then wined that I was hungry.

"So am I... where do you wanna go?" He questioned.
"I don't care."
"Go ask the guys" he stated.

I ran down to the living room where Jaydee and Jack were.

"Sorry to interrupt but are you guys hungry." I said because they were still making out.
"Yeah I am!" Jaydee said.
"Where do you wanna go?" I asked.
"Umm... Chick-Fil-A?" She asked.

I ran upstairs to Nashes room. All of the other boys were in there.

"Do You guys wanna go to chick-fil-a?"
"Yeah." The three boys said in unison.

We went and met up with Carter and Maggie. Maggie is his girlfriend and I'm really jealous of her. She is really pretty.

"Carter!" I said and ran to give him a hug.
"Hey Babe." He said and hugged me. Maggie was behind him just glaring at me.

I let go quickly and he just kinda looked at me. He did something with his eyebrows as if asking me if everything was okay. I just shook my head yes.

After eating someone suggested going to the movies. We all agreed and watched Annabelle. I had to sit with Nash and Cameron.

Hayes was to busy staring at Maggie. On the way home Hayes didn't look or even speak to me. I walked with my arms crossed not really talking to anyone.

When we got home Cameron asked if i was okay. I just said that nothing was wrong. Of course he didn't believe me but he didn't ask again.

I went straight to my room and took a shower. After taking a shower I walked downstairs to get something to drink.

You had to walk past the living room to get in the kitchen. As I walked past the whole room went quite. I'm guessing they were talking about me. I really didn't care though.

I went back to my room and quickly fell asleep.