Thirty

I woke up on Saturday morning ready for the flight. I though of the past week and how awkward it was with my friends because of Jaden.

I grabbed a black sweater and high waisted shorts. I put my hair into a bun like a ballerina. I used to do dance so that's how I knew how to do it. I slipped on shoes and then we were off. Time for the flight to L.A. for the summer.

Jordan was a little upset that Hayes was going.

We left and went to the airport. I sat next to Nash and Cameron. Hayes sat on the other side of the isle.

When we got to the house both of the Jacks were there.

"Johnson!" I ran to hug him.
"Jack!" I then hugged gilinglsy.

They laughed and we then went to go to City walk. Hayes kept looking at me strangely but I shrugged it off.

We walked around for many hours. The guys bought some things but I didn't. I walked with Cameron most of the time. Others I would be with Johnson. There were few times I was with Hayes or JackG. I didn't walk with Nash at all.

It was now 9 at night. We've been there since 4. Five hours of walking around. That's to much.

I complained to the boys and we went home. Nash was laughing at me. I just stuck my tongue out at him. That just made him laugh more.

I went to my room to change. I put on a white crop top and black spandex shorts. I walked out of my room. I was pushed up against the wall. My heart was racing and I was really scared.

When I noticed that it was only Hayes I let out a breath.

"Kayla, I need you."
"What? Hayes. You have a girlfriend."
"No she broke up with me."
"Why?"
"Because I was going to be gone all summer."

I tried to make him move off of me. He held my hands and kissed my lips. Of course I kissed back. I loved Hayes. Being with him was the best time of my life.

We stood there making out as Johnson walked up the stairs.

"Sorry." He said shielding his eyes and walking to his room.

"I love being with you." He said kissing my face again. Pushing me into my room.

We stopped kissing and sat in the bed. I turned on the tv and he looked at me.

"So what are we?" He asked me.

"Whatever you want us to be." I smiled.

I ended up falling asleep. Cameron would be mad knowing that we slept together. That was one of the rules last time we were here.

It will be okay.
We're together now.
He fixed my broken heart with his.
We needed eachother.
We fixed eachother.

People always say "things will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end."
I guess what I'm trying to say is "everything is okay, so this is the end."