5 - Temporal Void {The last time}

[Misako]

I was leaving the museum and felt a strange shiver on my neck.

A fading voice talking inside my mind, however, the message was not for me, it was for my son, Lloyd... I walk to a random direction, without thinking much about what I was doing, I felt as I approach a school building the sound becomes stronger, still, I couldn't understand what that means.

The school reception was empty, and I slowly enter the building and explored it's corridors, all my senses where on alert mode, I hide myself once I heard voices. And I finally see the source of the message I was intercepting, Ruby.

I was about to leave the building and call for backup. But, heard Ruby again, this time she was talking to me: "Don't bring them here, it is a trap. Please, protect Lloyd, at any cost!"

I felt my body trembling, my head spinning, I know what is about to happen, and there is nothing I can do to stop happening, I tried so many times before. I hate this feeling, my only comfort is the fact that doesn't matter what is coming next, whatever I would do is to protect my son.

The vortex open, and that was my last memory.

[Ruby]

As I approach The Royal School for Girls I went back to my human form. I walk into the reception and identify myself.

-"Hello, I am Professor Okami, from Ninjago Medical School, I haven't booked an appointment, but I was wondering if would be possible to speak to the Head Master."

-"Sure, what would be regarded?"

-"I am looking for a School for my nice." - I lied.

-"OK, I will check if he is available."

-"Thank you!"

I felt something strange, and shouldn't have ignored, but I did.

-"Professor Okami, please come this way"

The lady called me in, and I followed her through a maze of corridors, as I walked deep into the School facilities, my bad feelings become stronger. She leads me into a big room, looked like a library, it was empty.

-"He will be here with you soon" - The lady told me before leaving me there and close the door behind herself.

I look around, the books were extremely old, they were not from this realm, I suddenly have an urge to leave that place, but I realised I was locked there.

-"You are not going anywhere, Mother!"

I turned around to see Iva, but I knew it was not the little girl I saved twice, it was Silver. Just behind her other 4 gods, children of Alpha, I couldn't see their faces, or read their minds, I realised my powers were bound somehow, but not all of them, I can still sense my surrounds.

-"You are probably wondering why you have no powers?" Asked me the tallest one of them, I do not reply, only directed my attention to him.

-"We use ancient magic to keep the gods' powers under restricted control inside this room, a way to keep meetings peaceful, or harmless, anyhow. But this is the first time we receive one of the mighty three here, to be honest, I didn't know would work." - He explains.

-"I told you many times, she is not a Mighty one without Father." - Silver tells him, walking close to me.

I am uneasy without knowing their true intentions. I keep myself quiet, observing the body language and trying not to reveal my fears, I know whatever they are planning is not good. However, if what they are telling me is true, they have no powers inside the room, either.