64 - Intimacy level 7 - new old couple

[Akita]

-"What are you so worried about, Greenie?" I approached Lloyd trying to get his attention. Since what's happened to Kim he is very quiet, well, everyone is a bit under shock, it was horrible and brutal.

It is later in the evening, Zane is cooking some dinner, the others are either playing in the lounge or chatting by the kitchen, Lloyd was standing in the courtyard looking at the sky when I came after him.

He looked at me and wrapped one arm around my waist to bring me closer to him, with his other hand he held my chin up so we could connect our eyes together. I thought he was going to kiss me, but no, he just watched me for a while before answering my question.

-"you..." he said -"your safety, to be more precise, your heard Cole, whoever attacked Kim, was actually after you."

-"You don't have to worry about me, I am sure I can defend myself."
-"So could Kim, still you saw what he did to her. Even Cole was powerless against him."
-"That is my advantage, I am not an elemental, I am an Oni, just like him, by the sounds of it."
-"I suppose you are right... we better make sure Kataru, Sorla and Mistake are nearby all the time, just in case."
-"Great, so they can keep digging their noses in our intimacy..." I said a bit upset, I hate to be constantly reminded by their presence that I, or we, need to do what is missing to reach full potential.

Lloyd giggles at my reaction, hugging me tightly and kissing the back of my neck making the hair of my body to stand.

-"what are you giggling at?"
-"you..."
-"me... why?"
-"you know..." he kissed my forehead still smiling "Akita, about this morning, I don't think Kim would be able to help us straight away, shall we speak to Pixal about the implant?"
-"do we need to tell her the entire story as well... maybe we should just call a team meeting and tell everyone." I said abruptly, even to my own ears.
-"Why is that affecting you so much, are you ok? any fever like before?" Lloyd put the back of his hand on my forehead, checking for a temperature, he is smiling but making sure I was not upset at him at the same time.

I smiled back to him, it is true I am a bit stressed about all of it, I kind of feel guilty for what has happened to Kim, at the end of the day, he was after me.

-"There is nothing wrong with me, Lloyd, I only think we might be doing this far too slow, and causing an unnecessary risk for others to get hurt like Kim."
-"Do I sense some guilty feelings for today's events?"

I am not sure I liked that he guessed so well. But as I looked back to his emerald eyes I felt something I haven't felt before, his feelings mirrored mine, we were synchronised. I could hear his thoughts telling me exactly how he feels.

-"Why are we feeling guilty, Lloyd?"
-"Maybe because we believe we could have avoided that to happen, wait! Can you read my mind?"
-"I don't know, I definitely could hear you telling you feel the same as me."
-"Let's test something." He stopped talking, but I could still hear him saying: "you are so damn hot, I am crazy about you."

-"what do you mean by 'dummy hot'? Am I dummy or hot?"
-"oh mine... you can hear my thoughts... that is very dangerous... very dangerous!" - those were the words he said, but I heard a few 'Funny words' a the same time.
-"Why? And...are you swearing?"
-"That's why... I don't want you to learn that.... and...and... some thoughts I have about you, I am not already to share just yet..." he laughed nervously but at the same time made jokes... -"please tell me this is a new power you just found out?"
-"I couldn't hear your thoughts a minute ago Lloyd, if that is what you are asking."
-"phew... I will have to be extra careful about my thoughts around you now, that is taught..."
-"or... just don't keep anything from me, I don't keep anything from you."
-"don't you? Really...really... Red?"