30 - Choices

*Back in time*

{The other time traveller Dragon}

She wakes again, now in a different room, she realised she was not restrained, which raised her some concern, she adjusted her eyes to the light, it feels like natural light this time, she looked around trying to find the source of the light, she sees a window, hope... an escape possibility, maybe...

As she lifted her head however, she felt sick, very sick, she was about to fall forward, but a strong hand supported her body, give her a bowl to be sick on.

After she threw up, he gave her a damp towel, smelled of flowers. She let go of her body falling back into the bed, trying to see who was the person helping her out.

At the same time, she tried to organise her thoughts, how long has she been kept there for? why is she feeling so sick? intuitively she placed her hands over her abdomen, she has felt that before, quite a few times actually, but was only when she carried Lloyd that she felt that sick. Morning sickness... the experiments... what have they done to her?

A strange wave of emotions get the best of her and the tears streamed over her face... she wiped her face, she needs to be strong.

-"are you hungry?" The strange in the room asked her, showing her some fruits.

She doesn't reply, only reaches for an apple. He leaves a basket of fruits near her and walk away, sitting on a chair in the far corner of the room.

After a while, she finally looked at him. Clearly a dragon, she is struggling to read him, her senses can't be trusted right now, he is tall, and has a dark ebony skin, scales on his broad shoulders.

-"who are you?" She asked.

-"another experiment, just like the one you are carrying."

-"how far am i?"

-"just over 12 weeks."

-"and what are you doing here? Are you waiting for the child to be born so you can kill me, you must know you are quite early."

-"I am not your enemy, Misako."

-"not a friend either, or I would be here first of all." She made the connection, if he is an experiment himself, he is likely to be 'the other time traveller'.

-"true... think of me as family."

-"probably a nephew, or even a brother..." she said in anger, thinking of what they had done to her mother and sisters.

-"maybe, I don't really know, to be honest. Definitely the father of the child you are carrying."

-"YOU" she screamed, slapping the fruit basket away, throwing the fruits all the way in the room. "You done this to me... how could you?"

-"I have never touched you, they did all in labs, the best of my DNA and yours, the perfect Time Lord, not a failure like me." He explained to her, calmly, going around the room picking up all the fruits that fell over the floor.

-"still, you intercepted my vortex, and brought me here to be used as a subject just like the woman that gave birth to you, therefore my dear relative, you are to be responsible for what is happening to me right now." She still screaming at him.

-"I don't have a choice, they owned me. If makes you feel better I despite what I do, I am sorry."

Somehow, he reminds of her husband, their entire lives together she saw him fighting his demon, she knew he didn't have a choice, but right now she is far too hurt and angry to show any sympathy for that man.