Part 8

Y/n POV
His words were stuck in my head only looking out for me... it hurt when he said that, but what was I thinking anyway...

"You avoided my question, why are you out here king?" I asked again he looked at me and sighed.

"Taking a rest for once to clear my head." I giggled as he said that. "W-what so funny?" He looked over at me.

I rolled over and started laughing harder "s-sorry king it's just," I had to take a breath from laughing so much "you sound like and old man!" He looked taken back before he started laughing too.

We probably looked like we were crazy just sitting there laughing our butts off. We both calmed down and sat next to each other like normal people once more.

"Mortal I am in need of your assistance remember our deal and hurry here."

I stood up acting like I didn't hear yang so I don't scare off king "that was fun king but I think I'm going to go on a walk into the woods."

He nodded his head and floated next to me and I leaned over just enough to kiss him on the cheek before sprinting off into the woods. Once I figured I was far enough away from the travers I summoned yang.

"Yes yang?

"It's best you don't get attached to the people in our world y/n you never knew when you'll be forced to leave here."

It had been so long I forgot this wasn't my world... now that I think about it I miss home... it sucked. Being reminded of everything I'm missing at my home in my world, my real life. I nodded my head in understanding.

"Do you know how I can get back home?"

He shook his head no and disappeared. I punched the tree it left a dent in the bark. "stupid Stupid STUPID!" I kept punching the tree till it split in half. "How could I do this to myself... allow myself to fall in love"

I fell to my knees and sat there I fell asleep.

When I awoke it was quiet and peaceful I stood up dusting the dirt off of myself. I started my walk back to the tavern but I kept going in circles eventually I saw king .

"King!" He looked at me but it was as if you couldn't see me. I walked up to him, he looked panicked he was yelling my name ignoring me like I didn't exist

"Y/n."

"Y/n!"

"Y/N!"

I jolted awake panting heavily I looked around my surrounding to see I was leaned up against the tree as king was sitting on my legs.

"K-king?" I asked confused after my nightmare.

He smiled and pulled me into a hug "you've really gotta stop getting lost in the woods you know that?" I smiled at his stupid comment and went to hug him back.

But stopped right before I touched him.

'You shouldn't get attached this isn't your world'

Yangs words were stuck in my head as I put my arms next to me "king can you get off of me?"

He looked at me confused but listened to me no the less. I got up and started walking to the tavern, king followed me quietly. Once we got back I rushed to my room locking the door behind me. I packed everything I would need and opened my window jumping out.

"Yin yang I need a horse." They both nodded and fused together forming one.

I threw my cloak over myself and got on top of the horses back."take me to the kingdom." The horse nodded and took off in a sprint.

We traveled for s long time till we reached the castle I climbed up the side of it to my brothers window and repeatedly knocked. He finally opened the window and saw me.

"Y/n?" He looked shocked.

"Hey Gil I need to get to the library." I got into the room and he walked with me to the library.

"May I ask what happened? Why where you with the sins!" I shushed him.

"Shut up idiot i was spying ok?" That was all I could come up at the moment. (me too girl)
I stared pulling books off the shelves about other worlds and dimensions. Gil had left and I started to read hopefully I can go home.

King pov

After y/n locked herself in her room I sat down and talked to captain. "It's been a couple of hours since ive heard anything from y/n's room you think she's ok?"

Captain went silent for a second "your right it is unusually quiet..."

I followed him up stairs as he knocked on her door. "Oh y/n you've got a shift to work in about five minutes," he looked at me "she'll be out here in no time."

But she wasn't and not even a noise of movement was heard from her side of the door. I went to turn the handle only to find it was locked "Captain?"

He walked to his room then came back with a key unlocking her door and opening the door to see no one inside and everything was gone a empty room with a opened window. I swore I heard a growl emit from captain "get the others we have a sin to find."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n;  hey guys I hope you enjoy the book make sure you click the ⭐️ at the bottom and feel free to read my other books!

Love y'all~