Part 19

Kings pov

My heart sank at captains words she was with the Ten Commandments.

"Stop lying to us captain she must having been forced to! Or she's trying to be a spy! She not one of them capt." bam was trying to figure out anything that made sense  to him in this problem.

I just stood there speechless out y/n 'my' y/n was apart of the bad guys now I was now boiling over with anger. But I looked avoid if all emotions on the outside.

"Sir King we know this must be hard for you but we will figure this out." Elizabeth was reaching her hand out to me.

'Why is it captain that has a girl?' I slapped her hand away from me 'even after Elaine died bam still has her'

"King calm down." It was Merlin.

'Even she has Esconor though she doesnt shoe it'

"King everything gonna be ok we'll work something out" Diane

'Sweet innocent Diane has that Stupid holy Knight!'

"You all don't understand! It's stupid!" I flew off

I was going to find y/n I needed to, I'm going to find and save her from whatever is keeping her there.

Y/n POV

It was dark outside and I wanted to cry correction I was starting to cry while trying to hide it. Zeldris was somewhere around her as I heard footsteps from behind me I figured it was him and pulled my knees to my chest and hid my face.

"Y/n why are you out here crying?" It was Zeldris but his soft side scares me more then his normal.

"I-I'm not crying Cap, I just have allergies." I really hopped he'd by that stupid excuse.

He sat down besides me "did your team really mean that much that you'd lie to a demon? We are like the masters at lying."

I sighed and straightened myself out "not the whole team don't get me wrong I love them all but I just care for one more then the others..." I had no idea why I was telling him this galin wasn't even alive at the moment.

"Let me guess it was a guy?" I felt embarrassed that Zeldris hit the nail on the head his first time.

"Y-yeah..." I could feel the blush on my checks get darker.

"You do know if it's causing you so much pain I could take his place." His words didn't sound different from the others so he wasn't joking.

"W-what?" I managed to get out of my mouth.

"Listen I have one more trick up my sleeve if a human kissed me they'll fall in love with me." I nudged his arm

"Stop playing around idiot." He looked at me once I said that.

"I'm not plus if that stupid boy was to survive our battle all he has to do is to kiss you and the spell will break, so if your really in this much pain, I could take it away."

I was actually tempted to say yes "no." He looked at me confused " it's not worth it, it might hurt but I would never betray him like that..."

"Sorry y/n I tried doing it the easy way." Zeldris spoke "you've been like this for a long time and it hurts to see you like this."

I quickly tried to get to my feet"Zeldris what do you mean." But he pulled me back down to the ground and placed his lips on mine.

The worse part is I felt myself kiss back. Everything got fuzzy and the only thing that felt right in this moment was this kiss. He licked my lip and I almost opened my mouth.

"Y-y/n?" My eyes shot wide open.

"K-king?" I snapped my head around n's looked at him.

"What're you doing with that demon?" I was getting ready to run to king but Zeldris grabbed my arm and pulled me against him.

"K-king!" I tried to get out of his grasp but I couldn't.

"You should love me why didn't that spell work!" Zeldris forced another kiss on me.

I managed to stomp his toe and his grib faulted just enough for me to get out of it I ran towards king. Grabbing his wrist and pulling him behind me "GO GO GO!"

Zeldris was wrong the spell was working just not as fast as he wanted I needed to get away from him as soon as possible.

I saw yin and yang summon next to me they nodded and I did too we knew the drill as they teleported us both to the tavern.  I fell to the floor unable to keep my eyes opened everything started to get darker.

King pov

I watched as y/n passed out on the floor.  "Captain!"  I tried to get his attention and it worked thank the lord.

"King what's... well shoot." He looked at y/n "whelp time to give her back to the demons." He picked her up.

I instinctively grabbed her out of Captains arms "what the hell are you thinking Captain we can't do that! That one really small dude was forcing himself on her!"

I noticed captains glare changed "did he kiss her?"

I nodded my head now afraid of the face Captain was making.

"Go set her in her room! Ban Merlin, make sure she can't get out king stay In there with her." I follow captains orders and he followed suit.

I set y/n on her bed and looked at captain waiting for some sort of explanation.

"She might not make it king. If Zeldris did this he had some reason..." he walked over to the side of her bed  his eyes turned purple and a weird marking on his face appeared. He sighed and turned back to normal "that idiot, what was he thinking?"

Her eyes shot open and once a beautiful e/c they are now a full purple mixed with red.