Part 13

Y/n POV

As soon as the barrel started Diane charged at me.

'Guys a little help would be nice!"

"Oh your back, of corse ill help you."

I sighed as my eye flowed black and I jumped out of the way to easily dodge Diane. She stopped and looked up

'Bad choice'

I smiled and started to fall kicking her in the face as I did so. She had turned herself into steel but as I kicked her it made her go out of it allowing the hit to land.

"I'm not going to lose to you y/n!" She was ticked.

She turned to steel once again and started throwing punches at me left and right.

"Hello master if you'd allow me to deal with her."

I didn't know weather or not to trust him just yet he did push me into my world.

I felt myself losing control to him

'Wait-'

Too late. I clutched my head  "r-run."

But she didn't listen "oh why is the little baby too scared to fight me like a woman?"

"She's mocking you."

"Or are you really that weak that you can't even  use your powers sin of death,  oh wait are you even one of us?"

"She doubts your power."

"Does king really even like you your pathetic he must pity you and get it mixed up.

"Prove her wrong."

"Captain it's trying to take control of her again!" It was Ban

"Stop the fight Merlin." Captain

I snapped my fingers surrounding me and Diane with many prefect cubes. "Now that that's done let's get this fight over."

I was smiling as I took steps towards her and she stepped back..

Diane pov

She looked like she was ready to tale off running as she took her first step I couldn't see her anymore, see was moving too fast. Suddenly a pain made its way to my stomach as she punched me. It caused me to go flying backwards. I coughed a bit of blood, this was different from her aura before this bloodlust was dangerous.

I stumbled to my feet, her smile was dangerous murderous almost. Once again she was gone as I turned myself to steel only to kicked into the air out of shock I left that form as y/n used me as her personal punching bag.

"First you try to steal My boyfriend, you mock me, bully me, then question if I'm really one of you? Let me show you just how much I fight into my Sin of Death title shall we?"

My eyes widened did she mean to kill me today? I looked at the team outside of the cubes Merlin was destroying them one by one captain and Esconor getting ready to fight with Ban and king he just looked terrified.

Y/n POV

The last cube shattered and I stopped Diane was beaten to a pulp at this point covered in her own blood with shallow breathes.

"Y/n don't let the damned thing control you damn it!" I looked at Ban.

I snapped my fingers as my scythe came to my hands I presses the button as it extended to its full length of my whole body. Walked up to Ban and smiled closed eyed and with one swing cut him in half.

"Y/N!" King yelled

"Chill our He can't die anyways." I smiled "but the others can." Captain and Esconor charged at me

I was fighting both of them it wasn't that hard then Esconor got a hit on me I was smacked to the ground and coughed up some blood then burst out laughing "THIS IS SO MUCH FUN DONT YOU THINK!" I yelled at them.

I stood up once again and started to fight once again I either win or die.

King pov

She had lost it, my perfect y/n lost it. She was fighting both captain and Esconor at the same time and holding her own may I even say winning, it wasn't long until Ban got back into the fight and Merlin joined in too after getting Diane into a stable condition.

"King deal with Diane!" I nodded my head and flew over to the girl.

"Hey Diane how you feeling I'm sorry for how y/n treated you."

She smiled weekly. "It's ok I tried apologizing to her after how mean I was for her and she snapped..." she started crying " I don't know what I did this time."

I couldn't understand what cause y/n to snap so bad. Diane stood up and kissed me on the lips.

"YOU BITCH!" I knew that voice.

Diane let me go as I looked at y/n she looked heartbroken, and pissed.

"That's it yin yang let's go!" I noticed two people stood next to y/n

"Where too master?"

"Of course wherever you want master."

"Anywhere but here right now."

She looked broken as I flew as fast as I could and engulfed her into a hug "you told me..." her body stiffened.

"That was before you went and broke me."

He words stun in my head then a blur I opened my eyes next to a waterfall still holding onto. Y/n.

"Your an idiot of a master young girl you don't even belong here!"

"As much as I hate to say this y/n you really aren't supposed to be here. And that boy passed out on you shouldn't be able to love you."

"I know this you idiots that's why I let you guys take over. I hate this! Why was it me thrown into this world! Why is it my feeling being played with!"

It hurt my heart hearing her words but a lot of her words lately hurt what happened to her over this last year.

"Y/n what happened to you?"

She looked at me with tears in her eyes "everything that could possibly go wrong."

I cupped her cheek in my hand wiping away her tears she hugged me "I'm sorry I wasn't there."

Her couple tears picked up to crying then slowly turned into full blown sobbing as I held her in my arms. It took her a long time to calm down after that she had a lot to get out of her system.