Please read! Story update!!!

Alright so we've hit 2k reads.... I didn't see this coming.  So I've decided on doing something special! Every time we hit an other 1k more reads I'll make a special one shot not related to the actual story line.

Fairy princess reader x king.

Y/n pov
I was once again left sitting at my window watching as the seven deadly sins leave for another job. I sighed getting up and walking to the throne room.

"Ah y/n your awake. You just missed the sins leaving." Bartra the king spoke.

"Sorry your highness, I must've overslept." I bowed pressing my wings to my back.

"Y/n what did I say about calling me that I might've adopted you but please call me father."

I nodded and walked away. Father took me in after the fairy Kong's forest burnt down and I was found along the ashes. And it's also not true about me oversleeping, I know father wants me to meet the sins but, one of them really throws me off.

"...king." I grumbled under my breath.

I don't know what it is about him that sets me off so much but, he really annoys me. He just seems off... i put my thoughts to rest as I open the library doors and starts to read. But one thought did cross my mind.

"They probably don't even know exist."

"Who don't know you exist?"

I didn't know I was speaking until the high pitched voice brought me out of my thought.

"Oh my goodness captain Meliodas." I bowed.

"Awe shucks princess why are you bowing to me?"

My head shot up, they do know.  But then it hit me how were they back. I looked at the clock to find many hours had passed and I indeed had finished three books.

"I'm sorry I guess it's out of habit, but may I ask why are you in here?"

He smiled. "Ah king bartra gave us the job of entertaining you for a little bit, well Merlin had to run a couple tests too but nothing bad..."

I noticed how he used the kings name like they were buddies and I looked behind him to see the others. I felt my blood boil at the sight of the fat one named king.

"Of corse he would... now what about the tests?" I looked around until I found the sin of gluttony.

"Why I just need to check your mental state your wings and a couple other stuff related to your physical magical and mental heath princess." She spoke up and I nodded.

I noticed kings head perk up at the word wings but he covered it quickly, I acted like I didn't notice as I followed Merlin.  We walked into a large empty white room.

"Now there is double sided glass so some people can watch but nothing to worry about now please..,"

Kings POV

The team watched as Merlin tested y/n, that name sounds so familiar but I can't put my finger on it... I watched as she was tested.

"Now I'm going to have you take your cloak off please."

I watched as she did and saw beautiful f/c wings with s/f/c swirls reveal themselves. I noticed some burn marks on them. I sat back, and watched as Merlin made her flap her wings  hover but when she asked her to fly the princess said no.

I watched as Merlin tried to get her to coporate with her but she only seemed to spoke the princess more causing her to run to a corner. I had enough. I looked to captain and he nodded calling off the tests. He walked in there and grabbed the princess bringing her to me.

"Deal with her king." I knew he had an other meaning when he said king but I couldn't just tell her I'm harlequin.

I took the fairy to her room. "So, your a fairy?"

I watched as she grabbed her clock and threw it over her wings. "What's it to you?" It was snappy.

"Well I just figured I'd try to start up a conversation." I couldn't tell her the truth.

"Sorry to crush your dreams but I dont really trust your kind." I looked at he confused.

"My kind?"

"Yeah you humans are horrible the only ones I trust are this family and your captain,"  I laughed at this.

"You trusts the most dangerous sin? That's probably one of the worst ideas ever?"
She looked at me comfused.

"He saved Elizabeth, that's all I need to trust him."  She paused. "I mean at least I know who saved her... I don't even know who saved me that day..."

"What do you mean?" I knew I should push it but I did anyways.

I noticed how she smiled ever so sadly. "The day the fairy kings forest burnt, I remembered being trapped under rubble that was on fire and falling in and out of consciousness. I like imagine that my best friend saves me... but he left before it happened..."

This was starting to make me feel upset knowing that she went through that attack. "What was your friends name." Maybe I knew him.

"Harlequin."  My eyes shot wide open now having remembered her.

I knew she was familiar, I thought maybe I had passed by her a couple times but no that was     N/n!

I looked at her, who cares if she hates me forever I need to know.

"N/n?" I asked looking at her.

Her eyes went wide as she looked at me. "Harlequin?" Her eyes geared up as I turned to my normal form and took of my armor left in my normal eyes clothes.

I felt her lung onto me pinning me to the ground in a hug.

"Never leave me again idiot!"I heard her manage to squeak out.

"Alright promise." Was all I could say.

The months later.

Y/n

I was once again left sitting at my window watching as the seven deadly sins leave for another job. I smile as one of them turns into around and waves, that there is my boyfriend king. And everything is perfect.

A/n

Also please commit and vote on mystery chapters it would really make me happy. It honestly makes my day seeing all the notifications about this book. Thank you all.!