3k oneshot!!!

A/n we've hit 3k reads so time for another one shot!

Demon reader x king!!!

Y/n POV
It wasn't hard to tell that king didn't like demons... if anything he hated them. I was moping around the travers when captain finally approached me.
"Y/n... you ok? You seem pretty down if you ask me. What's on your mind? You know you can tell your best bud."

I sat there for a while remembering who my and captain meet we were both part of the Ten Commandments and while I don't know how he got out. I was sent on a mission to study humans when the chance arose for me to break out.

"Nothing capt." I finally came up with an answer in my head before saying it. And of course he looked at me like i was stupid.

"Stop mopping around and just go tell him you like him!" He leaned closer to me ear. " when the time is right you can tell him your A demon."

I smiled and nodded at the captains words and went off to find king. You went outside and found him talking to Diane. "KING!"  You yelled hoping he could hear you that high up.

He looked down and floated to you "yes y/n?" He smiled as he calmly waited for you to finish saying what you wanted to.

"You see king I-" I was cut off by feeling the ground shake and dark auras entering this world. "I have to go!" I took off running hearing Kung call out to me to wait.

But instead of waiting I took off sprinting to the woods. When I was far enough away I summoned my darkness into my back to form wings taking off. 'Why are they here,  was I caught already?' I hated that thought. As I came across them.

"Ah Y/n your back already? Do you have any new information?" I knew I couldn't lie he was here. All of them where here.

"None that I would tell you." They all starred at me shock to say the least.

"Captain what do you-" I growled cutting zeldris off "I'm not your captain anymore..."

They all got into a battle stance. 'Thank holy demon lord I didn't let Merlin take my powers like meli" I shifted my foot cause of rocks to shoot up out of the ground.  "I don't hate you guys your powers won't work! I just need to kill you all at once, then maybe when your commandment kicks in Gray lord of  Pacifism then  I may Rest In Peace with you!"

The rocks surrounded them all. I raised my hand up ready to crush them all, but then I heard something that froze me in place.

"Y/n?" I paused. Turning around

"King?" I looked at him fearful.

"Your a demon?! Who were those people you were fighting! Why'd they call you captain?!!" King went on and on.

I unsummoned my darkness by accident... it was a deadly mistake. I felt something go throughout my body throughout on of my Hearts. I coughed up blood.

"Estarossa..." I stomped my foot onto the ground causing a rock to form and lunch him away from me.

"King get out of here, now!"  I felt another knife go throughout my second heart.

I turned around to find it was Galan's spear. I looked at him. "I always hated you, you annoying prick." He gasped acted affended.

"Now guys lets kill this traitor!" I couldn't move as I felt four other of my hearts get destroyed.

"King... run." I remember falling to the ground and everything getting dark.

I shot hp forwards breathing heavily. I was alive! I looked around and found I was in the borehat. I quickly yanked off my shirt and counting the stabb wounds.

"1,2,3,4,5,6..." I sighed in great relief. Until the door opened. I looked over to find king. I scrambled to cover myself with a blanket.  An he looked away quickly.

"King...-"

"Don't! Captain already explained to us who and what you are. So save your breath. I looked down and noticed a seventh scar near my heart but not close enough to destroy it. " I just only wanted to say thank you for saving me, but you will have to prove to us that we can trust you still!" He walked out of the room.

Kings POV

I walked out of her room and felt my heart ache. I found myself sitting on a bar stool talking to Captain. "You know king you shouldn't be too hard on her." I sighed

"I know Captain but, no matter what my heart it trying to tell me she is a demon! I don't care that I loved her!" I slapped a hand over my mouth. And captain gave my a sly smile.

"You know I had this exact conversation with a certain demon girl the other day. Oh capt my best friend I could never tell him king that I'm a demon it would ruin the rest of my chance of him felling the same way." He mocked y/n's voice.

"Wait she liked me too?" I looked at captain to see him gone, I found myself walking up and knocking on her door, to no reply. "Y/n please I'm sorry open up!" I opened the door to find her window open and herself gone.
Without thinking I flew out the window and spotted and girl running away. I chased her down.

"D*mn it y/n please just stop running!" I knew she could hear me as she sped up. Getting annoyed "spirit spear: increase!" I stopped her by surrounding her by daggers and walked towards her.

"Leave me alone king." She sounded hurt as I sat down next to her. She scooted away a little.

"I'm sorry..." she looked at me angered.

"You had no right to scold me for being a de-" I cut her off by pulling her into a kiss her body tensed up but she soon melted into the kiss.

She pushed my back against the ground and pulled away leaning over me. "I know I had no right to judge you... I'm sorry." I was blushing from the kiss and the position we were in.

I turned my head to the side trying to hide my blushing face. She was smirking. "You know you keep looking so innocent and flustered underneath me like that this demon might eat you up right here."

I felt my face start burning up, as she nibbles on my neck.

"Ahem..." I heard a growl emit from y/n as she got off me.

"Ban your a fu*king  b*tch  you know that?"  He only laughed as we all walked back to the tavern.

I felt y/n grab hold of my hand. Seemingly back to her normal self and not, whatever happened back there...

A/n alright I hope that wasn't 100% trash! I'm honestly so happy people still read my book also do you think maybe I should start a one shot book? If so leave a comment! Also remember to vote on this chapter and merry Christmas! 🎄🎁