Part 14

A/n short chapter guys sorry I'm really busy today but wanted to update I'll try to get a longer one out next time

Y/n POV

After I managed to cry away all my feelings I looked at king. I snapped after the way Diane talked about me but I broke after seeing them kiss. Both yin and yang had stopped talking to me after that unless I called on them.  They honestly learned the length of my powers.

"King Im sorry-" I said to him.

"It's ok, it's ok y/n." Kings voice was soothing as he ran his hand through my hair trying to calm me down.

"P-promise me you'll be mine only..." I wanted to be sure that wouldn't happen again I wouldn't be able to handle that again.

"I promise." Was all he said and it was calming to say the least knowing he was mine and mine alone.

I sighed being calmed down was easy enough for him to do and it was nice. "I really don't know what came over me she just started to say stuff and I couldn't-"

King looked down at me " that's not what she told me y/n she said she was trying to say sorry and you freaked out." I was frozen at his words

"She's a lair.." I could hear the venom dripping off my own words

I stood up helping king up as well "yin yang, where are we?" Both spirits formed next to me.

"Well dear master your in the spirit realm sorry but our signal was blocked and it sent us here."

"Sister..?" Kings gaze was focused on this girl with blond hair I noticed her to be Elaine the fairy Staint.

He took off flying forcing me to run behind him trying to keep up it wasn't too hard but it wasn't the easiest thing either I tripped over a crystal and when I looked up king was gone.

"K-king!" I yelled to say that I was scared was an understatement because I was trembling as ghosts surround me they all looked like villagers.

"You killed us."

"Momma it's the holy knight again!"

"We begged you to let the children go."

"Are you satisfied yet?"

"Are you back to kill us again?"

"How many more people have died thanks to you!?"

I covered my ears these where the ghost or the people other me had killed, everyone of them yelling at me and children crying screaming and hiding behind their parents.

"Please I'm sorry leave me alone" I was trying not to cry.

King pov

I chased around Elaine until she stopped "Elaine look I'm here." She turned around tears brimming her eyes.

"That woman you've fallen in love with harlequin is a bad person!" She looked at me clearly ticked off.

"What do you mean Elaine y/n is a wonderful person she's just misunderstood." I couldn't believe what she was saying it was shocking.

"Well then you better go save her brother she's killed a lot of people who are here and are ready to get their chance to get back at her."

My eyes went wide at her words as I took off and found a crowd of villagers gathered in a circle screaming and yelling at someone. My heart dropped when I saw y/n in the middle of it all.