Part 17

Y/n POV
I woke up the next morning with a massive hangover I rushed to the bathroom past Elizabeth to throw up. I closed the door behind me and started to puke my guts out.  And it wasn't long until I heard three loud knocks on the door and I didn't lock it.

"Come-" I was cut off by puking "In.."

Elizabeth opened the door slowly and gasped at the pitiful sigh of me. "Oh my ms.y/n!" She kneeled besides me and rubbed circles on my back as I threw up even holding my hair back. I heard the door open again but I was too busy puking my guts out to look.

"S-sir Meliodas please can you get ms.Y/n some water."

I heard a hum as the footsteps got farther away. 

"Alright ms. Y/n I'm gonna take you to your room." She helped me up and kept my steady as I made it back to my room.

It wasn't long until Ban walked in my room with a drink. "Here drink this for your hangover pip-squeak." He handed me the drink.

It smelt like achol as I sent him a glare "ban if this is achol I will personally make sure I kill you in a million different ways." He ruffled my already messy hair.

"Don't worry kiddo is just a drink that Esconor said would help with you hangover." He  even set down a couple of pills on my nightstand "and this is fore the headache." He walked out of my room.

King soon floated into my room and looked at me with pity in his eyes "sorry y/n I probably should've stopped you from getting so drunk..." I smiled

"It fine king don't sweat it, I might just head back to my world till this passes over... maybe take the team with me..?"

His eyes lit up but then dulled "if anyone tried anything-"

I cut him off "then the team will be there to kick their sorry butt." I smiled as got out of bed that drink Esconor made was really working.

We made our way down to the tavern and I explained to everyone what the plan was I noticed Diane was in the room as well she seemed upset. They all agreed and we made over way to the lake and jumped in then of corse just like last time I face planted into the floor.

"Well that was unpleasant..." I looked at the team as they all stood there. I walked over to the window and opened it "alright everyone out the window." I said before jumping out myself.

I landed on the ground with a soft thump. "Alright y/n what's first!" Meliodas seemed excited. "Well first... back inside you all need to look different!" I climbed back inside my room.

We took about an hour before I had everyone properly dressed and looking different. We went back out the window and to the mall. I held the door open for everyone and stayed at the back of the group.

"Hey I'm y/n I'm sorry... we shouldn't be fighting over king we should be friends... that is if you want too..."

I smiled "sure Diane honestly you were always one of my favorite characters!"  She smiled and I grabbed her by the hand dragging her through the story.

"Alright you boys need to leave for a bit me and the girls have to go somewhere..." the boys all. Nervously gulped and nodded walking away. "Alright girls follow me to Pink!"

They all at me confused until we got to the bra and underwear shop. Then it hit them and we all entered the shop first we all got sized and then helped each other pick matching pairs out.

"Y/n~ I think king would like this one~"  all the girls where teasing me about this f/c lacy set that matched

"Nope Nope Nope Nope not gettin it!" We paid for out stuff then found the boys.

"If we may as be so curious ladies where did you go?" Esconor was in his  small form. 

Merlin smiled "while you boys where doing god knows what we went shopping for our underwear."

I noticed the sparkle in Meliodas's eyes as he looked at Elizabeth "oh? Is that so, does this mean I'll get a fashion show?"

I saw the blush on Elizabeth's face then me and Diane both hit him "stop being Pervy"

After that incident we continued shopped and king wondered off somewhere for a little bit but came back and we headed home to go back to their world.

Everything was peaceful me and Diane where now friends and everything was normal it was nice.

I entered the portal and followed the team to the tavern. I noticed all the boys where talking amongst themselves and anytime I would try to get close they would stop is was honestly ticking me off just a little bit.

I went to my room with all the girls and showed each other what all we brought at pink  when the girls all smiled and brought out a extra bag with the f/c lacy set they showed me earlier. "We got it for you as a way to say thank you for showing us a great time!"

Everyone left my room as I put away all my findings at the mall away. It was peaceful  and it was driving me crazy. I opened my window and grabbed my weapon and a backpack filled with clothes gold coins and a little bit of food. I grabbed out a paper and pen and started to write my note before signing it and jumping out the window.

Kings pov I knocked on y/n's door only for no answer to come I opened it and saw no y/n  I walked farther into her room and found a note on her bed.

Dear, The Seven Deadly Sins.

   I'm sorry to say I need to take some time away from you all to train and get ready for the next chapter. I feel and very bad thing coming up soon and it won't be good I suggest you all training very soon as well.
   I am very sorry I could not tell you all goodbye in person but I was afraid you wouldn't let me leave.  I will be back when it hits...

Until then  sincerely y/n~

The box in my hand fell onto the ground the ring falling out of it.

She was leaving?

A/n  alright guys I'm going on a slight break I'll be back don't worry about it I won't be gonna any longer then next Saturday love y'all!