Part 15

Y/n POV

I could do nothing but sit there and apologize over and over I had my eyes closed and my ears covered by my hands when I felt myself being picked up and being carried I squinted my eyes to see me?

"Don't freak out I'll explain later alright?" The other me was caring be bridal style as she was running away.

"Hey Give Her Back!" I felt my heart skip leaps and bounds at the sound of kings voice.

I felt myself speed up and hid In a cave formed by crystals she set me down and looked at me.

"So your the person how took my place in this world? Well sorry to burst your fun but I'm going back to my life and your little friend wont even notice that I'm not you."

I let a growl emit from my throat. " oh no trust me he'll know which one I am."

The other me smiled like this was her little game as she picked me up again "king!" She yelled and climbed out of the cave. "King!" She yelled more desperately.

The fairy king himself showed him "king don't listen to a word she says!"

Kings pov

There was two y/n's one of as being held by another.

"King I caught the girl who was stealing me away, it's this worlds Verizon of me that I took her place."

"King she's lying I'm the real me from the human world!"

The two girls got into a yelling fight at each other try to convince the other that they were the real one. I summoned my weapon looking at both of them.

"Alright I don't know which one is my y/n but I'm going to need you to untie the other one and do what I say,"

I noticed the slight blush on one of the girls face when I said my y/n I knew pretty fast that it was probably mine who blushed.

"Alright first raise your hand"

Real world Y/n POV

We went through several things both me and the me who was trying to get king to believe she was the real one.king never seemed to pick one or the other when it came to this I knew he had some sort of plan but what his plan was, was the thing confusing me.

"Now say the code word."

~Flashback~

After that incident with that boy it was the next day and I was still a little shaken up.

"Y/n... are you ok? I know what happened last night was not ideal but is there something I can do to cheer you up?" I forced a smile he was always so kind to me I'm so lucky he is my boyfriend and no one else's

I stood up from my bed and sat next to king on the floor my head on his shoulder. "Just be here... please."

He nodded his head letting me rest my bead on his shoulder "here what about this, let's make a code word if you ever need help again."

~normal~

"Oh it's... um, something..." the other me tried to make up something

"That's easy the code word was blue bird." I notice the smile on kings face.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. We found our way out and to the world of the seven deadly sins.  Me and king where both in the middle of the forest until I bursted our laughing,  king looked at me like I was going crazy.

"Why are you laughing so hard?" King was trying to figure me out.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry but you just looked so confused when we both were in front of you!" I couldn't control my laughter but this was priceless.

It didn't take long before harlequin joined me in my fit of laughter. We both probably looked like idiots and my thought was soon proven to be right.

"Captain I found them!"  Ban walked out into my sight  as I calmed myself down enough to stop my laughing.

"H-hi Ban sorry if we bothered you guy too much." At this point I was still trying to catch my breath from laughing and king was just now calming down.

"We have been looking for you guys for over three hours." Ban looked annoyed. "And why'd you beat Diane so badly."

I looked at him the then king " preferr not to talk about it sorry..." they both looked at me like u was crazy and I didn't blame them.  " plus whatever she told you is a big fat lie."

Ban and king looked at each other and nodded as if they could read each other's minds it honestly was confusing as all crap. The others all showed up well not Diane and I smiled at the fact I hurt her that badly.

"Y/n when we get back we will have a talk." I looked back at Meliodas and let out a low growl.

"I'm sure we will Captain." Everyone seemed taken back by me challenging Captain even ban.

Captain looked at me and understood what u meant real fast befor he called everyone back to the tavern