Part 12

Y/n POV

I was completely confused  I was used to seeing one or two of them pop up out of no where, so I assumed they were fake. I stood up pushing myself of of the wall and walked over to the tv, hesitantly I reached my hand throughout tv I felt something grab it and pull me through. When I opened eyes I was on the ground infront of everyone.

I looked at Meliodas who had pulled me through as he let go of my hand and I stumbled to my feet.  "This is a sick joke of a dream..."

"Just as I thought," Merlin spoke and you knew this was going to be some long explanation. "As a human in your world we are just tv characters. Your mind couldn't understand what had happened and placed it as a dream. Am I wrong?" She looked at me and I smiled.

"So this isn't a dream? I'm really with you guys again!"

I wasn't going to tell them I was depressed and was seeing things that weren't there "yep, you hit the nail on the head like always Merlin."  I was probably smiling like an idiot.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and pull me into a hug. I looked behind me and saw harlequin. "Don't leave me again y/n.... please."

I smiled and let him hug me just enjoying his embrace I didn't want to tell him no but I knew I would have to go back home at some point. And for all I knew know this could be another dream even if I want to believe it's not...

"I'll try not to Alright?" He let me go as the others started to walk away.

"Alright."

He grabbed my hand and held it as we walked back. It was a nice silence not awkward like the silence in my house.  Like the silence in my life.

King pov before y/n showed up.

"How long are we going to wait" Diane asked sounding completely annoyed.

I let out a low growl "as long as it takes for her to join us again."

We looked at the water before us as a hand poked through it was just there waving back and forth. Captain grabbed it and pulled y/n through the water  he let her go and she was stumbling to her feet I was behind her so she probably couldn't see me. "This is a sick joke of a dream" She sounded confused and hurt

It hurt hearing that she really thought we were fake, as Merlin got into a big explanation as to what happened I zoned out not really focusing on anything that was being said.  I eventually felt my body moved as I pulled y/n into a hug. She was stiff until she realized it was me and she relaxed her body.

"Don't leave me again y/n .... please." I noticed how it took her a second to say anything back.

"I'll try not to Alright?"

"Alright" I didn't want to say that but at least she was being honest and not giving me false hope of her staying forever.

The others started to walk away so I let her go and held her hand as we walked with the others. I noticed Ban had been walking besides y/n he leaned in close to her ear telling her something that made her face go really red.

"Ban shut up!" She playfully punched his arm.

Y/n POV

Ban had been walking besides me when he started to whisper to me.

"You know lover boy over there was pretty upset this last year, so when captain told us enough was enough, he could barely wait to hold and love you again."

I felt my face starting to heat up at what he said  and he seemed to notice.

"But what if I snatch you from him I am a pretty greedy fox. He better claim his territory soon." That's what got my face to explode in shades of red.

"Ban Shut Up!" I punched his arm.

"I'm kidding I'm kidding, please oh great sin of death have mercy on my immortal self!" We both burst out laughing.

After that mess we had both calmed down. "But for real Ban wanna spar? You and king can be a team trying to defeat me!"

The others looked at me "that's a great idea y/n a sin battle competition!" Captain sounded very excited.

"Alright captain  I'll be ready to set up perfect cubes let me now when you find a spot.

I smiled "what about the spot captain and Ban battled?" I hoped they had already gone through that and when captain smiled I knew they did.

"Great idea y/n! Merlin teleport us there!" She nodded and the next thing i knew we were all there. "First up Diane vs y/n!"

My stomach dropped. Why her first?  I walked into the center of the arena and Diane followed as the perfect cube surrounded us.

"Hey Merlin make this sound prof from the inside please!" Diane yelled and Merlin nodded .

"You can still hear us but we can't hear you!" She said calmly.

Diane smiled and nodded "let's test this theory y/n l/n sucks!" She yelled and looked at king  he seemed fine. "Alright good."

I got into my battle stance Diane was in her small form and she got into her stance as well. We stared at each other not making a move. This battle was not going to end well we had bad blood between us. Both of us liking the same sin but he likes me.

"Battle-"

Everything was going in slow motion  I slowed my breath.

"START!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n; hey guys I hope you enjoy the book make sure you click the ⭐️ at the bottom and feel free to read my other books!

Love y'all~