Halloween special

Y/n POV

It was Halloween night in my world . I was dressed up as a Reaper king was a fairy cause he was too lazy to find another outfit. Duke was dress up as a vampire Lilian was a princess and  Matthew was her knight.

We left the house and walked a couple miles to get to a subdivision and we went off getting a lot of candy and since me and king are so small we pass for kids and get candy as well, not that I'm complaining.

"Momma! Momma! We forgot to carve pumpkins!" Lillian looked so upset at that moment.

"Alright everyone it's an emergency we must go home right away to pumpkins!" At that we all took off running.

It took us about ten minutes to get home and once we did  we all grabbed a pumpkin from the garden. We got inside and I started to hit my pumpkin and just like the year before everyone did just fine but Lilian who gagged every time she had to touch the pumpkins guts.

We finished our pumpkins carvings and set them outside and by the time we got back in the whole team was inside setting up a Halloween party.

"Hey guys! Hope we didn't scare you too bad." Meliodas really loved this holiday which tickled me.

Ban was dressed up as a boxer. Meliodas was a angel and Elizabeth a demon. Diane and Merlin were both witches. Merlin was currently stirring something in a cauldron, I would say it's fake but knowing her I wouldn't dare. Granted duke greeted her first asking her a whole bunch of questions.

While Matthew stayed but us I noticed Gilthunder was here too.

"UNCLE GILTHUNDER!" Lilan was all over him "can you teach me more fighting techniques!?"  I sent him a glare.

He gulped "let's master the ones you know first." I watched as Lilan nodded her head vigorously.

Me and king hung out without with whoever was talking to us as I held Matthew." Hello little Matthew." Elizabeth walked you to us and his eyes went wide.

"H-hello, miss" I set him down and looked at him.

"Go talk to her." I pushed him a little bit forwards and Elizabeth kinda stuck her hand out for him to take and he did. Allowing her to lead him away from us.

Finally it was just me and king hanging out again we both smiled happily and shared a quick kiss.

"Happy Halloween my queen."

"Happy Halloween harlequin."