twenty

Sada
Hours later..

"Baby?"

"Hmm?" Billies hums as she rubs the palm of my hand in a daze with her head against my chest.

"Why don't we go on dates?"

"What do you mean?" She adjusts her body some so she can look at me. I rub my fingertips against her bare back and pucker my lips.

"Kiss me first and I'll tell you." She giggles but leans up to kiss me anyway. "What I mean is, we don't go out anywhere without my friends or your friends and if we do spend quality time together it's after we have sex." I vent and she stops rubbing the palm of my hand she sits up putting her top half on full display.

"Well let's go on a date then. Just you and me." A smile spreads across her lips and my heart flutters at the sight before me. Her hair was sprawled out at the sides of her shoulders, some hairs out of place and her eyes were slightly low from exhaustion because of what had taken place moments ago.

"I have to go see my friends." I frown.

"But I want you all to myself." She groans and lays back on top of me. "Why do you always have to leave so fast?" She whines.

"I wish I could spend every second with you." I wrap my arms around her and kiss the top of her head.

"I bet you do." She responds cockily and I smack my lips in response.

"You always ruin the mood with your headassery." She laughs at that and our laughter is cut short with the loud vibration on my phone from my pants locker.

"Don't answer it." She groans.

"It might be my mom. Lift up baby." She smacks her teeth but rolls off of me so I can get it. I quickly fish my phone from out of my pants and see a group FaceTime from.. you guessed it. I pop into the FaceTime and slide back into the bed.

"Hello my honeydews." I smile into the phone as Billie reclaims her place on my chest.

"Are you and Maddy still coming? It's like 3:30." Tori asks into the phone and I nod.

"Yes we are. What are y'all trying to do anyway?" I hear a video of loud crashing and look down seeing Billie is scrolling through Instagram.

"We said we wanted lasagna so maybe cook and watch old Christmas movies." Nya says in the background.

"I'll pass on that. I'm chilling with my man right now." Kevin responds showing Logan in the camera.

"Get your ass over here!" Nya yells into the phone and I shake my head at her. "You too Sada!"

"I'm not ready yet. Maddison still has to come pick me up." Billie giggles at something on her phone and I smile a little at her goofiness.

"Well get ready! Y'all spend so much time with them, come spend time with us." Nya says with a clear attitude.

"I'll come in an hour. We was taking a nap before y'all interrupted." Kevin mumbles in irritation and I feel as if he feels my pain for once.

"Okay, do you need us to pick you up Sada?" Tori asks and I shake my head.

"No thank you. I'll ask Maddy." They say okay and I quickly hang up before they can say anything else.  I yawn and pull Billie closer to me, as if that's even possible.

"Tired?" She asks and I nod closing my eyes. "Take a nap, I'll wake you up."

"Okay." I pucker my lip. "Kiss?" She giggles cutely and kisses my lips a few times. She quietly hums a melody to song and caresses my cheek. Not even ten minutes later, I'm fast asleep.