thirty eight

Sada
May 8th, 2019

I grip the side of my bed and bite my bottom lip to quiet my moans. Her tongue works my clit painfully slow and the only thing I could do was keep my eyes from rolling back. My body was in overload and every part of me was tingling. When she latches her lips around my swollen clit and sucks lightly I grip her hair long hair into a tight fist.

I suck in a deep breath and quickly cover my mouth. I moan into my hand and close my eyes. The only noise that could be heard was my muffled moans and the flicking of her wet tongue. Out of my surprise she slides two fingers inside of me and curls them to hit my gspot.

"Fuck fuck fuck." I look down at her seeing a cocky smile on her face and if I had the energy, I'd roll my eyes. I grind my pussy against her tongue and sit up on my elbows to watch. I bite my lip seeing my juices glistening on her pretty face.

"You look so pretty." I compliment and she laughs against my clit making me jolt at the vibration.

"I look pretty?" She asks and I nod feeling myself get even more aroused at the rasp in her voice.

She increases the speed on her fingers and I drop my head back feeling myself come to the edge for the third time. "I'm so close."

"You know what to say." I huff at that and she slows back down.

"Please let me cum." I desperately beg and she smirks but picks up her pace.

"Be quiet." She stuffs my mouth with my panties. She slides her fingers out and I whimper in response. She reaches down for something and I bug my eyes out at the vibrator. "You want to cum don't you?" I nod quickly, we've been at this for an hour and a half. She's been edging me this entire time and has been forcing me to keep quiet.

She turns the vibrator on and gently places it on my clit. I jump and close my eyes tightly. She smacks my clit with the toy hard making me let out a muffled yelp. "Open your eyes." I flutter open my eyes and whine with exhaustion.  She adds pressure onto my clit and I grip the side of the bed as the pressure in my stomach starts to build.

She leans down and runs her tongue up my neck making me shiver. She takes the cloth out of my mouth. "Open." I do as told, she slowly spits in my mouth before slipping her tongue into my mouth and kissing me sloppily. That does it and I cum hard, pulling away from the sloppy kiss so that I can drop my body onto the bed.

I blink a few times, seeing small spots and feeling dazed. My body trembles slightly at the feeling and I scoot away noticing the vibrator still tightly pressed against my clit.

I stare up at the ceiling and take deep breaths to calm my body. I hear movement around the room but I don't bother making any sudden movement. I felt a warm cloth against my legs and pussy making me sigh.

"You okay?" Ally asks and I nod, knowing my voice would fail me right now. She walks out of the room and I slide my body up some to try to slide under the covers.

"Hold on. Let me change the sheets."

"No just let me sleep." I groan and cringe at the raspiness on my voice.

"Get up." She demands and I whine but slowly get up off the bed. My legs felt like  jello but I managed to get up and decide to take my ass to the bathroom while I'm still standing. I sit on the toilet and pee the longest pee I've ever had. I finish and wash my hands, quickly making my way back to the bed. I dive under the covers and just as I was about to close my eyes my phone rings.

"Fuck me in the ass." I groan and I hear Ally laugh loudly in the bathroom. I grab my phone off the dresser and quickly answer seeing it's Kevin. "Hey Kev."