Chapter 78: Krillin's Decision

*In Narrator's Voice*
Previously on Dragon Ball Z! After Cell and Android 13 formed an alliance, the duo set their sights on Android 18. However, just as they were about to catch her, Vegeta showed up with a ton of confidence. From there, Vegeta and Cell engaged in combat which proved Vegeta's training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber paid off as he utterly dominated Cell. Seeing his partner in trouble, 13 tried to step in but was stopped by Trunks who challenged 13 to a fight. Now, the battle between Vegeta, Trunks, Cell, and Android 13 continues today!

Inside of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, the training between Goku and Gohan continue. Right now, the goal is for Gohan to obtain the power of Super Saiyan and, in order to do that, he screams intensely which releases a lot of energy.

However, this process proves tiring for the young Saiyan as he stops, falls to his knees, and breathes heavily

However, this process proves tiring for the young Saiyan as he stops, falls to his knees, and breathes heavily. As he observes, Goku tells Gohan, "No. That's not it. All you're doing is just burning off energy. Listen, the key to becoming a Super Saiyan is anger. Get mad. Really let yourself snap." Gohan stands up and replies, "I can't get angry just because you tell me to." Goku asks, "Huh? Hmmmmm..." After some thinking, he replies, "Here, I know. Try to imagine that me, Piccolo, Raditz, or Dina is just about to get killed by Cell." Gohan then imagines this scenario as he grinds his teeth and tense his muscles. However, he stops and asks, "Wait? But how? I've never seen Cell." Goku replies, awkwardly, "Uhhhhh... Okay, then how about Frieza instead?" Gohan nods his head and thinks about the hell that Frieza put him and his friends through as his body starts shaking violently until, suddenly, his hair flashes bright gold for a second. However, the intensity was too much for Gohan to handle as he falls on his knees again and breathes heavily.

 However, the intensity was too much for Gohan to handle as he falls on his knees again and breathes heavily

He then puts his hands on the floor and exclaims, "I can't!" Goku replies, "No. That was good. You don't have to get it on your first try. We've got plenty of time." Elsewhere, Krillin arrives at the location where the fight between Vegeta and Cell is taking place and thinks to himself, There they are. Vegeta and Cell. I don't know which one's the bigger monster. After having his attack shrugged off, Cell growls at Vegeta and tells him, "Super Vegeta! Ridiculous! What does that even mean?" Vegeta asks, "Do you really need me to spell it out for you? Please, you're as dense as you are weak." This triggers Cell who continues to growl and then asks, "You think giving yourself some absurd name changes who you are? In the future I come from, you were killed by Android 17! Now I've absorbed 17's power! Even a child could deduce which one of us is stronger!" Vegeta replies, "Ha! Well clearly, that future is about to be rewritten. You'd be wise to forget about what you think you know and start focusing on the here and now. Not that you'd be here long." Cell gets more angry and starts shaking up the ground around him.