Chapter 3

Walking through the gymnasium doors, the familiar smell of rubber and sweat filled my nose. Everyone else was sitting on the bleachers, so Natsu and I followed. He lead us to a group of people that I recognized from the orientation.

"Hey guys!" Natsu yelled a little louder than he needed to and turned to me with a big smile on his face. "I want you to meet my new friend Lucy!" I smiled at the group and said a quick hello. A girl with red hair pulled into a ponytail stood up to greet me.

"It's nice to meet you, Lucy. My name's Erza." She smiled and stuck her hand out, which I took in my own before shaking it.

"It's very nice to meet you Erza! I hope we become good friends!" I said, returning her smile. Natsu then pointed out to everyone else sitting there, introducing them to me. The guy without a shirt and black hair was Gray. Him and Natsu seemed to get along in a brotherly love/hate kind of way which made me smile. Loke was a guy with orange hair and glasses, and immediately flirted with me, saying how beautiful I was. He was immediately send death glares by Natsu, Gray and Erza. Then there was a guy sitting more towards the back of the group, seemingly disinterested in everything going on.

"Laxus!!" Natsu shouted at the guy in the back. "This is Lucy! Lucy that's Laxus." I smiled up at him when we made eye contact. He stared at me, waved, and went back to... meditating? Sleeping? Who knows what he was doing. Not long after our introductions, the gym teacher introduced himself as Gildarts Clive, took roll, and instructed us to go change into our gym uniforms, which he passed out. Me and Erza went to change in the womans locker room, while the guys went on their way. I slipped on the white t-shirt and red short shorts, put my tennis shoes on, and made my way out to the water fountain. As I turned the corner, I saw a familiar mop of black hair pulled up in a messy short ponytail.

(Lucy's gym uniform~)

"Rogue! I didn't know we had P

"Rogue! I didn't know we had P.E. together!" I said excitedly, causing him to turn around and look at me. He wiped the water off his lips and smiled.

"I didn't expect to see you here, Lucy." He said calmly. "I tried to opt out of gym for another class, but the counselor made me." He sighed.

"I'm sure it won't be that bad! I think P.E. will be fun!" As I said that the gym teacher blew his whistle and yelled at everyone to run 10 laps as a warm-up. Rogue and I shared an exasperated look of defeat before we groaned and trudged our way over to begin our hell. We stuck together for the most part, neither of us having a very fast pace, as we watched some of our classmates pass us by. A blur of pink sped by me, turned around and told me to run faster. I facepalmed at Natsu's high amounts of energy and stuck my tongue out in his direction. Rogue raised an eyebrow, but said nothing as we continued with 6 more laps of hell to go. After we were done and my legs felt like wet noodles, I inched my way over to the water fountain, Rogue close behind me. How did he not seem out of breath? How did he not seem like he was dying? I know I looked like a hot sweaty mess right now, and I wanted nothing more than to take a cold shower and go to bed. After he got his drink, we went back over to where everyone else was crowding around by the teacher.

"Listen up! Before we start today's main event, lets stretch!" He yelled and started demonstrating 10 different stretches for us to do. We finished them all, and I looked back to Rogue and smiled. The teacher informed us we'd start out with basketball. We practiced dribbling the ball first, then went on to running and dribbling, then passing and shooting, and now we're getting separated into teams to scrimmage. Natsu and a blonde guy were made team captains, and were told to pick their teams. One close game later and we were dismissed to take our showers and change into our regular clothes. Natsu met me at the water fountain and gave me a high five, telling me how awesome our team was. I smiled and chatted for a minute before walking into the locker room to shower and change. I slipped my school uniform on, put my socks and shoes on and went to go put my hair up. Erza came around the corner half naked, still getting dressed to ask me what my next class was.

"I have English next period, and then art! What about you?" I said, trying to hide an embarrassed blush.

"I don't have English with you, but we have art together!" She said muffled as she was pulling her shirt over her head. I smiled at her when her head popped through.

"That's okay! I'll see you in art class then." I said with a wave and walked out. Everyone waited a minute until the bell rang to continue on with their day. I somehow managed to find my English class after climbing 2 flights of stairs and found a seat. Moments later the blonde guy from gym class sat in the seat next to me. I looked up from what I was doing to see him staring at me.

"I didn't get to introduce myself last class! I'm Sting. Pleasure to meet'cha!" He said trying to hide his excitement. I smiled at him before introducing myself. A few seconds later, I saw a certain dark headed guy walk in, making his way towards the unoccupied seat to the other side of me. "Rogue! I didn't know we had this class together too!" Sting exclaimed standing up.

"Hey Lucy." Rogue breathed with a pained look on his face. "I see it you've met my cousin?" 

 3rd Chapter posted! 4th and 5th chapters are written! I'm really enjoying writing this story and I hope you guys enjoy reading it!

As always, Fairy Tail and it's characters belong to Hiro Mashima, and are in no way mine!~

See you in the next chapter!