Chapter 23

We arrived at the crowded water park and walked to the entrance together. Sting paid for our tickets, not without a lot of protest. We found seats for our bags and I pulled the dress off revealing my bikini. The sun was high and shone brightly down on us. I reached for my sunscreen but instead found a smirking Sting holding it.

"Allow me, princess.~" He said with sultry eyes. I blushed before complying and laid face down. A few seconds passed by before feeling cold hands on my shoulders, he massaged his way down, hesitating at my hips and top of my thighs. If the way he massaged me didn't feel so great right now, I would've stopped him, but I was slowly turning to mush. He turned me around and repeated his actions again on my front side. He brushed his fingers underneath the strings of my bikini, teasing me. I frowned and as soon as he finished, I sat up and pulled his lips down to mine.

"Not nice." I pouted, kissing him again, biting his lip. He kissed me back and grabbed onto the back of my neck. We parted and left me with a feeling of wanting more. I helped him with his sunscreen and we left our chairs to go to the wave pool. We swam and rode down water slides together for what seemed like hours, before getting out of the water to get some ice cream. We got our cones and walked to a small table to eat them together when I spotted a mop of pink. 

I sighed and turned around to Sting, scooting closer to him. Apparently he didn't see me because he walked past us waving at a girl in the distance. I peeked my head around Stings shoulders to see him meeting up with Lisanna. My stomach lurched, and my chest clenched tight, but I shooed the feeling away and focused on my date in front of me.

"Sting?" I looked up at him, our eyes connecting. I blushed and grabbed his free hand with mine. "Thank you. I've had a lot of fun today." I smiled at him, making him blush.

"Of course, Lucy, I love spending time with you." He smiled back at me, and started fidgeting. "Um there was actually something I was going to ask you..." He trailed off, avoiding my gaze.

"Sting, you know you can ask me anything." I chimed, trying to hide my fast beating heart.

"D-Do you think that you maybe... want to be my girlfriend?" He stuttered out. My heart began to beat faster and the butterflies were erupting in my belly. I smiled at him and violently shook my head yes.

"Yes! I'd love to!" I grinned ear to ear. He let out a breath and smiled with me, placing a sweet kiss on my lips. We spent maybe another hour at the water park before heading back to my apartment. I took a shower first and changed into clean clothes. As soon as Sting closed the door to the shower I went into the kitchen and cooked us up something for dinner. I was putting our plates down at the kitchen bar when he walked out of the bathroom in fresh clothes and damp hair.

"Oh Lucy, you love me!" He exclaimed with a grin as soon as he saw and smelled what I had made. I blushed at his remark. It was way too early to start telling 'I love you's'.

"Yeah yeah, it's nothing special." I waved it off like it was nothing, but it was the same meal I had prepared when Sting came over a few weeks ago right after mine and Natsu's date. I think that was the night I started realizing my feelings for him, but they were pushed back and ignored until now. 

"Thank you, blondie." He kissed me passionately, intertwining his hands with mine. I blushed and kissed back, squeezing his hands. We pulled away after a moment before things became too heated.

"You know your food will get cold if we spend all night kissing." I grinned sticking my tongue out at him. He smiled down at me and kissed along my neck.

"I know, but you're just so intoxicating. I could spend all night like this." He nibbled the crook of my neck making me shudder. "But I can't let this good food go to waste." He pulled away and dragged me to the chair next to his, and we ate our food together. We talked and laughed, and made out a few times in between, before we retired to the couch to watch a movie. 

Of course, Sting wanted to watch a scary movie, and I was in too good of a mood to protest. I got popcorn and he got the blankets and turned the movie on. He grabbed me as soon as I sat down and wrapped me up in his arms under the blanket. I sighed contentedly as I nuzzled into his neck. God how I love this feeling; I never want it to end.

We spent our evening enjoying each other's embrace. I always clung a little harder at the scary parts, which made him laugh. After it was over, I insisted we watched something funny; partly because I didn't want to have nightmares, but mainly because I didn't want him to leave. I turned on 50 First Dates, and we stayed wrapped up on the couch together until I heard a faint buzz coming from my phone. I sat up and reached for the coffee table and pulled my phone out of my bag. I flipped the screen on to see 5 missed calls, and probably 20 text messages from Levy, all asking me details from today.

"Hey, sorry I wasn't paying any attention to my phone! Today was really good! I had a lot of fun with Sting. I saw Natsu and Lisanna at the water park, but I don't think he noticed us thankfully. How are you and Gajeel?" I typed back, quickly getting a response.

"Natsu really seems like he doesn't hate Lisanna as much as he leads everyone on to believe -_- Anyways! Glad you and Sting had fun! I wish me and Gajeel could've gone, but I don't think he's very fond of swimming LOL. He took me out to eat and shopping tonight and he asked me to go out with him. You should've seen his face! He was so nervous! But we're officially official~" Before I could start typing a response she texted again.

"So what about you and Sting? Did he ask you out yet??? ;)" I blushed at her message and smiled.

"Well, actually yeah he did. He asked me at the water park after getting us ice cream. ^///^" I typed back to her.

"Congrats Lu! I can see how happy he makes you~ Just be weary of his fangirls at school. I know he won't let anything happen to you, but they're crazy LOL. Keep an eye on him too, he kinda has a bad rep with dating." She quickly typed back, making me roll my eyes.

"Thanks for the advice Levy, I'll keep it in mind. I gotta go though, Sting and I are watching a movie and I don't wanna miss any of the good parts! :) I'll ttyl!" I turned my phone off and turned around to meet Sting's violet eyes. He smirked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"You okay, blondie?" He whispered, snaking his arms around my waist.

"Yeah, I'm great actually." I whispered back, staring into his eyes. My heart started beating faster and I kissed him sweetly, wrapping my arms around his neck. We pulled away for a second and the kiss lingered on my lips; I wanted more.

Chapter 23 uploaded! Don't worry Nalu fans, your time to shine is coming up~ Lots of twists! The entire next chapter is a Lemon LOL so i think when I upload it, I'll upload the next chapter for the people who don't want to have their minds tainted. I'm thinking of writing another fairy tail fanfic when I'm done with this book, but don't have many ideas yet. Let me know who you would like to see me write about next! Don't forget to comment and let me know what you like or dislike about this book so far! and favorite, follow, and add to your library so you don't miss any important updates!~ See you in the next chapter!

As always, Fairy Tail and all of it's characters belong to Hiro Mashima!~