Chapter 18

A/N: 224 views and 20 votes! Thank you guys so much!!!

We got to my apartment complex and made our way into my home, relishing the warm air on our cold wet skin. I threw my shoes inside my bedroom, not caring where they landed and began cleaning off a space on the couch for Sting and I. I threw all the girl's bags into the coat closet on the left side of the TV and grabbed a change of clothes from my room. I stripped my wet dress and undergarments off and wrapped myself in a towel.

"Do you have any clothes to change into, Sting?" I asked, poking my head out of my room, keeping the door shut enough to hide my naked body. He shrugged but shook his head. "Ok! Hang one a sec!" I closed my door and made my way back into my closet. I rooted through my comfy clothes before grabbing a pair of men's grey sweatpants and a blue (oversized for me) t-shirt. These were pretty much known as my "I'm not leaving my home for a week" clothes because they were so comfortable.

I tightened my towel and walked out of my room with both of our clothes. I walked up to the couch when Sting stood up to face me. He had taken his shirt off along with his socks and shoes, leaving them in a soggy pile on the floor. I blushed as I absentmindedly checked him out. How could I not? His pants hung low on his hips, enough so that I could catch a glimpse of his prominent v-line and sculpted abs. I had to stop my body from acting on its own and shoved the clothes at him, making a dash for the bathroom.

"I'll be out in a minute!" I said in a high pitched squeak. I rested my back against the cold door and regained my breath trying to stop my heart from pounding in my chest. I sighed as I could not ever get that beautiful image out of my mind, and turned the water on. I was in and out quickly, dried and changed into my clean clothes.

I walked out with my hair up in my towel, wearing a pair of pink pajama shorts and my white "I only date bad boys" t-shirt. I cursed my random grab as Sting smirked at my shirt.

"It was the first one I grabbed, okay? Don't hurt your brain by overthinking it." I stuck my tongue out at him. "Go take your shower, soggy." He grinned and walked past me, not before brushing his lips past my exposed neck.

"Feel free to join me blondie." He said in a sultry vioce, leaving the door to the bathroom cracked. I blushed a deep shade of red, before going into my room to calm my heart down. I plopped down on my bed and stared at the ceiling, but to no avail, my heart was still pounding. Sure, I really do like Sting, but I've never done this before. And not to mention my lingering feelings for Natsu. He kissed me so sweetly and I really think I believed in what he said. I had seen him chatting with a few other girls at the party, Lisanna included; but my gut tells me not to worry about it. He admitted to using me to get Lisanna to back off, and that really hurt. Sting wouldn't hurt me like that, I know. Yeah he's a cocky asshole, but we've grown really close over the past month. We spend a lot of our time together, and there's never a dull moment. Not to mention, how sweet and kind he can be-when he wants to. And he's really protective over me, and oh god don't get me started on how gorgeous-

My thoughts were cut short when I heard my door click shut. His violet eyes pierced through the dim lighting as he walked over to my bed. My heart started beating faster the closer he got, eyes tracing his bare chest illuminated by the water dripping from his wet hair. He sat down on the bed next to me and placed his hand over mine.

"You know Lucy..." He began, "I knew you were different since the moment I laid eyes on you. I know it's kind of sudden, but I can't hide my feelings from you or me anymore." He looked away, blushing. "I've never felt this way before. I get jealous easy, and I know I'm intense sometimes, but I just can't get you out of my head. I'm crazy about you, blondie." He met my eyes. My heart was racing and I didn't know what to say. He was being genuine, even a blind person could tell.

"S-Sting... I don't know what to say. I care about you too, and I love spending time with you. You're my best friend, and you've always been there for me to help me through everything. I know deep down past your confident facade, you're such a teddy bear; and I love it. I really like you too, Sting." I smiled, squeezing his hand. He smiled back at me, a wave of relief flashing through his eyes. He cupped my face and placed a gentle, yet hungry, kiss on my lips.

Cliffhanger!!! Sorry this chapter was short, but the next one's gonna start out a little steamy~ I'll update within the next day or two! Comment to let me know how you like this chapter~ And don't forget to vote, follow, and add to your library so you don't miss any juicy updates! I'll see you in the next chapter~ 

As always, Fairy Tail and all it's characters belong to Hiro Mashima!~