Chapter 25

I woke up the next morning to find myself naked and missing the warmth of my boyfriend's cuddles. I frowned and stood up, getting changed into a pair of clean clothes.

"Stiiiing?" I called out as I opened my bedroom door. I smelled something yummy, and followed it to the kitchen. I poked my head around the corner to see Sting wearing my 'Kiss the Cook' apron making pancakes and scrambled eggs. He hadn't noticed me yet, so I snuck up behind him and snaked my arms around his waist.

"L-Lucy! Aah! This was supposed to be a supriseee." He jumped and stuck his lip out at me. I giggled into his back and let him out of my grasp. He turned around and I gave him a short kiss on the lips.

"I could get used to waking up to this every morning." I chimed. He kissed my forehead before plating our food and setting it down at the kitchen bar. We ate and talked and laughed and kissed and before we knew it, it was 3 pm. Sting and I said our goodbyes, and I watched him through my window driving away on his motorcycle. I sighed and began on the weekend homework I had put off. Before I had realized, it was 10 pm and I hadn't moved but to get up and go to the bathroom once. I finished up the very last of my homework and stood up and stretched. After shoving everything into my backpack, I heated up a bowl of instant noodles and made my way to the bath.

I sighed as I submerged myself in the hot water, taking a bite of my noodles. There had been so much going on lately that I haven't had much time to myself to think. Was I rushing into things with Sting? Was he a rebound because of Natsu? I mean I really do like Sting, so I think everything will work out. I just need to push my feelings for Natsu to the back of my mind, lock them up, and throw away the key. He just makes it so hard, because I want to stay friends, but he acts like nothing ever changed between us.Maybe it's better that way?

I got out when the water got cold, and my fingers and toes got pruney. I tossed the rest of my ramen in the trash and made my way to my room. I changed into some comfy pajamas and slipped into bed, falling into a restless sleep.

~TIMESKIP~

It had been about 8 months since Sting and I started officially dating, and everything was going pretty smoothly. A few weeks after Sting and I announced we were together, Natsu and Lisanna started seeing each other. Not much changed between the pinkette and I when we were alone in class or at the ice cream shop every week (He was intent on keeping his promise after all). When we were with our other halves was a different story though.

Neither Sting nor Lisanna liked us hanging out or talking to each other, despite being committed in our relationships. I can't count how many arguments Sting and I had gotten into over this subject, and it was always because he was jealous or being overprotective. Natsu was one of my best friends, and I wasn't about to stop hanging out with him because of my jealous boyfriend. 

Finals were coming up, so Sting and I haven't really had a lot of free time to just hang out or go on dates, and I know it was beginning to bother him. The only person I was allowing over during this crucial time was my fellow bookworm, Levy. We helped each other study and I truly enjoyed her company. After getting used to being with Sting almost on a constant basis, I got lonely pretty quickly. Sting would always try to help me study, but we never studied. We always got too distracted with each other (*eyebrow wiggle*).

The Saturday after our finals tests were complete, we were definitely going out on a date though. I needed to make up to him somehow. The rest of the week went by in one stressful blur and this was the last weekend before our tests started Monday. Levy had packed up and is spending the weekend with me so we can review one last time. We studied for a little bit after school Friday, before giving up and watching a new episode of our favorite show that had just premiered. We woke up Saturday morning and decided to go to a bookstore and café to relax a little. We picked out a few new books to read and stopped by the convenience store on our way back home.

"Lu how about we take tonight off? We've been reviewing and studying for a week straight and I think my brain is slowly frying." Levy looked at me with pleading eyes and frazzled hair. I giggled at her expression and nodded, feeling the same way. We got snacks and stuff to make dinner tonight and stopped by the wine section. We looked at each other with a smile and I glanced at the cashier. Seeing that I remember him from the last time I puffed up my boobs to get booze, I grabbed 3 bottles of Barefoot and waltzed to the register. We checked out and I made a little slightly flirty small talk with him, being sure to push my arms in that certain way that defines my chest. He didn't ask any questions, and I paid, thanked him, and we made our way back to my apartment.

We got through the door and sat down our 3 or 4 bags. I looked at the clock, reading 2 pm and shrugged.

"Hey Levy! You wanna binge watch 'Friends' again?" I shouted to her from across the room. She was already sitting on the couch with a bag of chips in her lap.

"Already ahead of you!" She grinned at me. I put away the refrigerated things and grabbed a bottle of wine and two cups and made my way to her.

"It's 5 o'clock somewhere." I shrugged with a smile, causing her to giggle and take a glass from my hand.

"You're so right, Lu." We got under the blanket and started on our wine and TV show, with snacks of course. About a bottle and a half in, I decided I wanted us to do each other's hair, since mine was still in the same messy bun from yesterday. I did Levy's first, in a half up half down style with two cute little buns up top. I grinned at my masterpiece and finished off my glass of wine. She started brushing my hair out after fawning over hers for a good minute or two.

"So Lu." She slurred as she played with my hair. I looked up at her through the mirror in front of us.

"Yeeeees?" I questioned, halfway slurring my words.

"Truth or dareee!" She shouted yanking my hair.

"Owwwwieee! Um truth I guess? When did we start playing truth or dare?" I grumbled.

"Since now. Okay Luuushie... Who do you think is the hottest guy in school? Besides Sting of course." She slurred with a grin. I didn't really have time to think before I blurted it out.

"Natsu. Definitely Natsu." I said matter-of-factly.

"Hotter than Stiiiing?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Truth or dare Levy?" I rolled my eyes and avoided the question, cause I don't know if I could answer it.

"HMMmmMM, DARE." She blurted out.

"I dare you to tell Gajeel that you want to have his babies." She blushed. "Text him, right now." I smirked evilly. She tried to protest, but a dare is a dare. She grumbled as she sent Gajeel a text and she immediately got one back. She blushed and squealed as she shoved her phone in my face. 'Maybe after we graduate, Shrimp.' Is what it read. "AWWW Levy! I never took Gajeel as a guy who'd want a family."

"Me either! I had no clue!!" She squeaked, and tried to regain her composure. "Truth or dare!" She yelled at me. I'm gonna regret either way.

"Dare?" I questioned, getting ready for impact. She grinned evilly as she finished putting my hair up I two low pigtail braids.

"I dare you to text Natsu and tell him you think he should break up with Lisanna." My face paled.

"I can't do that! What if Sting finds out? Or what if he's with her and she sees the message?" I panicked, but she gave me that 'a dare is a dare' look. When I saw she wouldn't back down, I pulled out my phone and quickly sent Natsu a text. 

Chapter 26 up! Lots of plot twists coming in the next chapter~ Get ready! I need to write more to keep up with uploading cause I only have until like chapter 29 finished LOL Don't forget to comment and let me know how I'm doing! And follow, vote and add to your library so you don't miss the next crazy chapter!~

As always Fairy Tail and all it's characters belong to Hiro Mashima!~