Chapter 15

A week and a half passed by in a blur, the anticipation of the party the only thing on my mind. Me and Levy went dress shopping for her, trying to find a dress to make Gajeel squirm.  That Saturday evening, all the girls came over to my apartment to get ready together. Cana brought over a bottle of tequila and made us all take a shot or 2 (or 5) of "courage" as she calls it. It was working because for the first time all week, my mind drifted away from Natsu and to how much fun me and my friends were going to have. My living room looked like glitter and Sephora had a love child and it threw up everywhere, but within an hour or two all of us were ready to go.

Levy was wearing a yellow dress, short and tight at the bottom, and ruffled at the top, with a scoop neck and flowy sleeves. Erza was wearing a plain red cocktail dress with a slit up to her mid thigh, paired with gold pumps and jewelry. Mira was wearing a white dress with purple designs coming up from the bottom, paired with purple earrings and white strappy shoes. Juvia was wearing a short, dark blue halter top dress with light blue jewelry and matching booties. Cana was wearing a strapless black dress with gold gladiator sandals paired with a simple gold chain and earrings. And of course, I was wearing my silvery pink sequin dress paired with simple black heels and a few black and silver bangles around my wrist with black hoop earrings.

We all looked at each other and grinned.

"Damn we all look hot!" Cana shouted. She has out drank all of us, but somehow doesn't seem inebriated in the slightest. We gathered around together to take a few group pictures, because we all agreed that we looked banging. We double checked to make sure we had everything before we piled into Erza's Tahoe. Cana was sitting up front and was in charge of the music, and started playing "My songs know what you did in the dark" by Fall Out Boy as we all danced and sang along.

After a few more similar songs, we pulled up at the mansion(!!) someone rented for this party. My mouth flew open as I saw how many people were here already. Red solo cups could be found across the lawn and the bass from the music was vibrating through the car. I saw a familiar black motorcycle parked a little up the ways from us and for some reason, my heart fluttered and a smile danced on my lips. Erza found a parking spot close to the house, and all six of us piled out of the car, careful not to trip. All eyes were on us as Cana pushed her way to the front of our group, fist bumping the air.

"Now you can start the party!" She yelled over top of the music, followed by a roar of cheering. I swear I thought I saw a salmon haired boy coming closer, but was too distracted to notice. Cana grabbed my hand and dragged me through the front doors, past a couple making out on the porch. We made our way inside and man, this place was huge! Party streamers were lined around the banisters of the massive spiral staircase, and hung from the chandelier on the ceiling. A "Welcome back!" sign was halfway torn down, and the words "TO HELL" were scribbled over top of 'back'. I chuckled to myself taking it all in 'Our school has some wild kids' I thought.

Me and Cana walked into the main room with the DJ and the unofficial bar area. She held my hand as we walked to the bar and ordered a few rounds of shots before she dragged me out to the middle of the dance floor. ""The Buzz" by Hermitude was blasting through the speakers, bass rattling my chest. I could feel the music in my bones, as I danced along to the electric song with Cana by my side. Once it was over, "Don't let me down" by the Chainsmokers started playing. Even though I was almost out of breath, I danced along with her, swaying my hips to the music, hands intertwined. I sang along to the music, and felt a pair of arms snake around my waist, as Cana just smirked at me and let go of my hands.

 I turned around in this person's muscular arms, the warmth of the alcohol taking my sense of surprise away. I grinned from ear to ear as our brown and violet eyes met. We yelled 'hey' over the music, but it could barely be heard.  A carnal glint in both of our eyes shone, as I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck. We danced together in sync for the remainder of the song.

Once it was over, "You & I" by Galantis started playing. I got goosebumps from our close touch, and the song playing in the background. I couldn't tell if it was the beat vibrating in my chest, or if it was my heart fluttering every time I looked up at this blonde boy, I considered one of my closest friends. I sang along as we danced, a grin plastered on my face. "I wanna run away.. Just you and I, Just you and I..." His hands gripped my hips as we danced closely. I could feel stares burning into my back, but I didn't care, my eyes were glued on Stings. "Never Be alone" by TheFatRat came along as we danced, closer than ever before. His eyes were locked onto mine as he quietly sang along;

"You, you're going to break my heart.

You're going to tear it apart

No matter what you do,

I'll still be there for you."

He grabbed my waist and ran a hand through my hair.

"And when you call my name,

I won't be far away,

No matter where you go,

You'll never be alone."

My stomach was doing flips and my closeness to him is making my body and mind go crazy. As soon as the beat drops, I wrap my arms around his neck and smash our lips together. Startled for a second, he relaxed into the kiss, fighting for dominance. He bit my lip and took control, deepening the kiss by gripping my hip and grabbing my hair. I shuddered, a new feeling coursing its way through my body, setting my veins on fire. I didn't ever want this feeling to end, I wanted more. (A/N: Tequila makes my clothes come off *eyebrow wiggle*)

Pulling back for breath, we stared at each other, blush evident on both of our faces. His eyes were mesmerizing, and very easy to get lost into. He smiled at me, before gently grabbing my face with his hands, and gave me soft passionate kiss. I swear my heart was going to explode from this intense feeling. Before we could do anything else or go somewhere quiet and talk, a pair of small hands grabbed my wrist and pulled me away, leaving a confused blonde standing in the middle of the dance floor. 

I HAD SO MUCH FUN WRITING THIS CHAPTER AAAaaa !! a! kiss!! and! drunk! Lucy!! ! StingLu ! ! ! You really should check out all the songs I mentioned, cause they're really good! Updated a day early cause I have up until chapter 21 written already LMAO. I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it! Don't forget to comment, vote, subscribe and add to your library so you don't miss any updates! See ya in the next chapter~

As always, Fairy Tail and all it's characters belong to Hiro Mashima!~