Chapter 24 (LEMON!)

(A/N) Just a forewarning! This entire chapter is a Lemon so if you don't want anything to do with that, I suggest going to read the next chapter! You won't miss anything from the plot I promise!

Here goes LOL

I kissed him again, harder this time, and wrapped one of my legs around his, bringing out bodies closer together. I licked his bottom lip and he opened his mouth slightly, and our war for dominance began. He began to shift on top of me, but I smirked and flipped him over, getting on top of him instead. A low growl escaped his lips and I pulled away, moving to his neck, kissing and nibbling down to his collarbone. I moved to the crook of his neck before biting down, making him groan. I pulled away to reveal a hickey where my lips were just seconds ago.

"Careful, blondie, you don't know what you do to me." He growled huskily. I met his eyes and smirked before kissing him again.

"Oh... I think I do." I whispered against his lips. He grabbed me by my ass and pushed me down on his hips. I let my hands grip his hair as I tried to hold in a moan and kissed him hard. He moved his hands up my shirt and in one swift movement I was left in my bra, and was very hot and bothered. I stood up and grabbed his hands, pulling him up with me. I kissed him again as I walked backwards to my bedroom. I sat down on my fluffy sheets and pulled him down with me. He made sure he was on top this time as He unclasped my bra, flinging it to the side. I tugged his shirt off and we stared at each other for a few seconds with lustful eyes.

He trailed kisses down my neck and started toying with my hardening nipples. He made his way down to my left breast before he replaced his hand with his mouth, flicking his tongue around, still toying with the other. A loud moan escaped my lips and I felt him grow harder between my legs. He switched positions and sucked on my other breast, squeezing me in all the right places. I began to pant and dug my nails into his back. He broke contact and stared into my eyes before kissing me fervently. He slid a hand down underneath my shorts and grazed his fingers over my wet panties. He broke the kiss before looking into my eyes with a smirk.

"Is this what I do to you?" He asked coyly, cupping my face with his free hand. I blushed and tried to look away, but his eyes had me trapped.

"J-Just shut up and kiss me." I squirmed, causing him to smirk.

"Yes, ma'am." He hovered his lips over mine, before sitting up and yanking my shorts down, along with my underwear. I shrieked as I felt my face turn red at him so close to my sex. He grabbed my inner thighs as I tried to shield myself and looked up at me. "You didn't say where." Before I could protest, he spread my legs and connected his mouth with my womanhood. I gasped as I felt his tongue explore, this new sensation setting my whole body on fire. I moaned as he slipped a finger inside me, his tongue making circles around my clitoris. He broke away and looked up at me. "You're really wet, Lucy~" He teased, slipping another finger in. He watched my face as I moaned again, louder this time. He bit his lip as he watched me squirm, bringing his free hand up to toy with my erect nipples.

"S-Sting!" I moaned, "I-If you d-don't stop, I'm gonna..." I could barely breathe, the only thing I could hear was my heart pounding in my ears. He smirked at me, and pulled his fingers out seconds before I could reach my climax. "Nngh... what'd you do that for?" I pouted. He brought his fingers to his tongue with an evil glint in his eyes.

"Fun's not over yet, love." He crashed his lips to mine, and I could feel the tightness in his pants throb. I grabbed his shoulders and rolled him over so that I was on top. With a smirk on my lips, I attacked his neck, leaving a trail of love bites down to his collar bone. I kissed him again before making my way down to his hips, running my finger underneath his waistband. He shuddered and let a small moan escape his lips, and I smirked up at him.

In one swift movement, I grabbed his pants and pulled them down to his ankles. I sat in awe of his endowment before taking in in my hand, running my tongue over the tip. He inhaled sharply, as I took the head of his manhood into my mouth. He threw his head back and his hands found their way into my hair. I bobbed slowly; taking more and more into my mouth with each movement, until I (somehow) reached his base. He moaned loudly as I grabbed his shaft with one hand and bobbed with my mouth at the same time, working them in unison. He gripped my hair as he guided the speed, moaning becoming louder.

"Lu-cy! Fuck! I'm gonna-!" He yelled, gripping the sheets. I felt him throb in my mouth before I sat up, smirking. I looked at the blushing sweaty mess on my sheets and felt myself get wetter.

"Payback~" I pecked him on the lips. He growled and flipped me over so that he was on top again, and attacked my lips with his. Our naked sexes grinded against each other as we kissed.

"Are you sure you're ready?" He asked me pulling away. I stared into his eyes and smiled, before nodding. He rolled a condom on and situated his member at the entrance of my sex, and very slowly pushed inside. I held back a whimper, but motioned for him to continue. By time he was fully inside of me, I was shaking, in a painful but good way. "Fuck, blondie, you're so tight." He grunted. He pulled back until his tip was the only thing left inside and slowly crashed himself into me again. Very soon, the pain turned into an explosive pleasure, I never knew existed. He picked up the pace a little bit in response to me moaning and I bucked my hips against his. He gripped my breast with one hand and brought his other down to play with my clitoris. It felt like electricity was surging through my body as I dragged my nails up and down his back. I felt myself tightening around him the harder and faster he moved.

"S-Sting!" I moaned.

"Lucy! Fuck!" He crashed his lips into mine as we both tried to hide our loud moans. Seconds later, we reached our climax and I felt him almost collapse on top of me. He pulled out and rolled over next to me, embracing my sweaty body, nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck. We laid like this basking in the afterglow for what seemed like hours.

"God, Lucy, you're really something else." He smiled, propping himself up on an elbow, looking at me. I giggled and smiled back.

"I could say the same about you, Sting." I grabbed his hand and entwined our fingers and gave him a gentle peck. We cuddled like this underneath my sheets for the rest of the night before we both drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

Well I can now officially(shamefully) say that I've written smut. I felt so dirty writing this T^T. I'll see you in the next (less dirty) chapter!~ Dont forget to follow, comment, and vote! 

Fairy Tail and all of it's characters belong to Hiro Mashima!~