Chapter 19

(A/N) The first few paragraphs are kinda Lemon-y, so be warned!

That gentle kiss turned into a passionate battle between our tongues. He moved so that he was situated on top of me, as my back rested on the pillows of my bed. He bit my lip as he pulled away for breath, and a soft moan slipped past my lips. I blushed as he stared at me, inches away from my face.

"You don't even know what you do to me, blondie." He said in a low sultry voice, giving me goosebumps. I ran my delicate fingers across his smooth chest, and up his neck, to entangle them into his damp hair. He bit his lip as he stared down at me, before crashing his lips onto mine. In surprise, I tightened my grip on his hair, and he moaned into our kiss. That fire like feeling made its way back giving bringing a wave of butterflies with it. I couldn't help but squirm under his grasp, making him smirk.

He pulled away again, but before I could pout, he started kissing me down my neck. One of his hands slid underneath the hem of my shirt and rested firmly on my waist, making me gasp. Once he made his way to the crook of my neck, he bit; hard at first, but it quickly turned into a sweet attack of kisses and nibbles. I gripped his shoulders as another moan escaped my lips, louder this time. He pulled away to look at me, a smirk playing on his lips.

I looked up at him with needy eyes, as I pulled him back down to me, crashing our lips together in a hungry frenzy. I wrapped my legs around his torso and ran my hands up and down his back, as he lifted my shirt up to my shoulders. I sat up slightly, and he flung it off of me, leaving me in my lacy white bra, that matched the pair of panties Sting seemed to like so much the other day.

"White really does look good on you, blondie." He whispered into my ear, as he trailed kisses down to my chest, using his hand to pull the straps down my shoulder. In a blink of an eye, the white fabric was pulled down to reveal my breasts. He looked down in amazement, mumbling something along the lines of 'my god', before he took one in each hand and started playing with my hardening nipples. I bit my lip as he caressed me, trying to hold in a moan. He kissed me passionately again, hands still on my sensitive chest.

Our heated time together was cut short by a loud knock on my front door. I looked at the time to see it was ten past midnight. 'Shit! It's probably the girls.' I quickly rushed to throw my shirt back on and motioned for Sting to put a shirt on. We got dressed and tried smoothing our hair out before Sting sat on the couch and turned TV on. Making sure I closed my bedroom door, I ran to open the front door.

I smiled when I saw Cana, Mira, Laxus, Levy, Gajeel, Gray, Juvia, Natsu, Erza and a blue haired college boy who I think was named Jellal standing on the other side of the door. I blushed when Natsu's eyes met mine. Cana grinned at me before shoving her way inside.

"Yo! Lucy! We give you and Sting enough time to take your showers? And get nasty?" She yelled making both of us bright red. I saw a brief frown on Natsu's face.

"Nothing happened!" We yelled out in unison. I wasn't going to announce my sex life to my whole group of friends, not to mention acquaintances. I might tell Levy at some point, but that's a big might!

"Yeah yeah, sure nothing happened." Cana said, eyebrows wiggling, making me roll my eyes. "Now who's ready to get this after party started?! She cheered, unveiling the case of beer and a few different bottles of liquor.

Cana hooked her phone up to my speakers and started blasting music, as we all sat around in a circle. Mira stood up and passed out drinks, announcing that we were going to play "Never have I ever". She was the first person to go.

"Never have I ever been pass out drunk!" Every single one of us besides Laxus took a swig of whatever bottle was closest. I was harboring my sweet tequila so Cana didn't end up drinking it all. Mira smirked and spun the empty bottle and it landed on Juvia.

"Never have I ever kissed a guy." She squeaked out, looking at Gray with a blush dusting her cheeks. Everyone in the room besides Juvia, Levy and Erza drank. She spun the bottle and it landed on Erza.

"Never have I ever skipped class." She stated proudly. Sting, Natsu, Levy and I drank.

"When did you bookworms skip class?!" Gajeel and Sting exclaimed at the same time. Me and Levy looked at each other with a nervous grin.

"Uhm, we may have called in sick to go to a book signing at the library once." Levy giggled, causing me to giggle along with her.

"You nerd." Gajeel boinked the bluenettes head lovingly. Erza spun the bottle and it landed on Laxus. He sighed, seemingly uninterested.

"Never have I ever eaten raw fish." He said nonchalantly. Me, Levy, Erza, and Jellal drank. Natsu raised an eyebrow at me.

"When do you even eat raw fish? It's all slimy and gross!" He stuck his tongue out grimacing at me.

"It's called sushi, knucklehead." Everyone who drank nodded in agreement. I rolled my eyes before realizing the bottle landed on me.

"Uhh! Never have I ever... played strip poker?" I squeaked out. Nobody drank besides Mira and Laxus, with evil grins on their lips.

"I know our next game!" Mira said in a creepy sing song voice, clapping her hands together. 

Chapter 19 published! I have up until chapter 24 finished, and I'm excited to post it all! There's one whole chapter that so happened to be a lemon LMAO oops, but its not for another like 5 chapters ;P Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, cause I had a lot of fun writing it! I might post the next chapter early cause its full of: you guessed it; Strip poker! Don't forget to comment and let me know how I'm doing! And tell me who you want Lucy to end up with! Vote, follow, and add to your library so you don't miss any updates! I'll see you in the next chapter!

As always, Fairy Tail and all of it's characters belong to Hiro Mashima!~