Chapter 5

* Amari POV*

I couldn't stop fantasizing about what happen earlier between me and Darion. Just know it kept a a smile on my face the whole night. I lost my all to the man I fell in love with . It ain't a man like the one I got , well that's in my eyes , everyone isn't perfect. I know I'm not perfect . I have a past, but that's for another story.

It was time for my baby, to leave . Queta walked in the door , I knew she was going to feel some type of way.

" hey wifey " I was shocked but I hugged her anyway, she'll get over it .
" Umm what's up homie" Darion felt uneasy, knowing he fucked up , and Q will fuck him up , but I hope she see's he makes me happy.

" hey, baby how about we let these 3 get them some alone time" I was so relieved when my dad said that .

" Fuck no I wanna see this shit" my momma always got to be the fucking odd ball man.
" Shelia bring yo ass do what the fuck I say, get your ass upstairs now " my parents are some freaks .
" Hmm okay daddy, goodnight mama babies" that shit was just Ewww . I went in the kitchen and Darion was following me behind
Like a lost puppy. I don't know how Q will feel when I tell her I lost my virginty to Darion .

" Baby what's wrong " he wrapped his arms around me. He smell so damn good , I just want him right now. Is that even normal ? I'm in a daze.

" baby did you hear me " damn I was that toned out .
" umm yeah you said you was scared and you want me to talk to her " I act like I don't be listening but I be listening , that's just something about me.
" well yeah, I don't want her to hate me ."
" is there something you two want to tell me" Q scared the shit out of us .
" Look, Q Imma get straight to the point I know you hate me but I'm in love with Mari, that's my girl , I got to earn her trust back and I have to earn my little sister trust back as well, but I apologize for what I done . " Damn my baby look sexy ass hell when he serious , he made my girl wet by the way he was talking .
" i guess I forgive you but don't hurt my wife, or I will cut your ass and I'm not playing "
" wonder why yo ass don't have a man you crazy " . That was true I don't ever remember when she had a boyfriend at all.
" You right , I don't play about mines , but Yall have anything else to tell me " my bitch went straight to the point , I can't back out now .
"ILostMyVirgintyToHim" that was the hardest sentence of my life .
" BITCH , oh shit . Help it Jesus ! I want to know all the details girl "

" Damn Yall gone act like a nigga ain't here, baby I'm bout to go . I love you " he kissed me on the lips , his kisses makes me weak.

" okay baby be safe . Call me when you get home . I love you too" I honestly didn't want him to leave , but knowing mommy and daddy he wouldn't be staying a night, Anytime soon.

*QUETA POV*

I walked in the house and I see Darion here . Why the fuck is he here ? The shit he did to my Bestfriend was some foul ass shit . His shady ass . Mane got another thing coming for hurting my wife . I'll fuck some shit up, real quick .

" hey wifey " Mari gone hug me like this shit cool. I hugged her back anyway , then Darion spoke . I was suprise, but that doesn't mean he's off the hook.
" Umm what's up homie" I honestly can't believe he's at my house . This nigga bogus and thristy , he don't even know he got something good .

" hey, baby how about we let these 3 get them some alone time" I wanted daddy and momma to stay to see the finally of this shit . A lot of stuff was going through my mind .

" Fuck no I wanna see this shit" momma always nosy man, but I can't knock her . This shit bout to get real and I want to see what this bitch nigga got to say .

" Shelia bring yo ass .. do what the fuck I say, get your ass upstairs now " I know when daddy say something is about to go down .
" Hmm okay daddy, goodnight mama babies" that shit was just Ewww , I saw the disgusted written all over Amari face .
Amari walked in the kitchen and Darion following her like a damn dog . I think I need to find me a man , I've been single for too damn long and I'm a senior. Shit ridiculous I'm always the fucking odd ball . I'm not settling for less , though . Too much drama with these broads at school but Devon is mighty fine . I wonder is he single, I'll ask Mari later .
I was walking in the kitchen , I was really ignoring both of them , I don't wanna be bothered and fixed my plate . Since my ugly ass momma , wanna lay up an sniff cocaine all day , I'm glad I'm the only child . Lord knows.

" Look, Q Imma get straight to the point I know you hate me but I'm in love with Mari, that's my girl , I got to earn her trust back and I have to earn my little sister trust back as well, but I apologize for what I done . " I had to let that sink in , I notice in his eyes was insecure. I saw Amari over here drooling over this nigga . That bitch had sex with him , I know my Bestfriend and with me not being a virgin I know what's up .
" i guess I forgive you but don't hurt my wife, or I will cut your ass and I'm not playing "
" wonder why yo ass don't have a man you crazy " . I haven't had a man since middle school , I don't wanna remember that day but it was true , but that was for a different story .
" You right , I don't play about mines , but Yall have anything else to tell me " I went straight to the point , I just wanna know if she would tell me .
"ILostMyVirgintyToHim" I don't understand why this hoe was talking to so fast . Man if she's happy I'm happy .
" BITCH , oh shit . Help it Jesus ! I want to know all the details girl " I wonder if ole boy can put it down , but hopefully he keep his little man his pants . Thristy ass , but he better be thristy for my Bestfriend .

" Damn Yall gone act like a nigga ain't here, baby I'm bout to go . I love you "

" okay baby be safe . Call me when you get home . I love you too" I swear their cute , I need to find me a man ASAP . But I don't want no fucking problems with these hoes . I have high standards .
" well baby girl I'm going to my room and go to bed , we'll catch up in the morning". I'm was getting hella sleepy and with fucking with my momma , I wish she would get better and get help but I know that's not going to happen .
" okay , good night hoe" this bitch a fool , I went in my room and thought about a lot of shit , my life has changed for the better .

* AMARI POV*

I was so happy that Q didn't get all crazy m, that bitch is literally crazy but that's my girl .
I went straight to my room and went to go make me a bubble bath. I love bubbles , at Darion house I make sure I have it all.

" Somebody real is hard to find
Somebody worth all your time
Somebody who can tell you the truth
Someone who loves you for you
Someone who knows all of your flaws &
Doesn't impose, try to control them"
Soon as I about to get in the tub my phone started to ring . It was my baby , and that's my fucking song , I can sing my ass off when I want to . Darion has even witness that yet .

" Hey baby, I made it home .. What chu doing " he sounded so cute when he's tired .

" I was bout to hop in the tub but you wanna call " I really hate getting disturb , whether for you to warn me before you call, but I did tell him to call me .

" aye lose the attitude and turn facetime on an hop in the tub " just because we had sex doesn't mean he can see my girl anytime he want .
" boy please , you sound tired how about you do to sleep and I'll show you tomorrow " I don't mind satisfying my man , but he's a fuck up .

" Mmm I like the sound of that , okay goodnight baby . I love you sooooo much "

" ooo don't do that but I love you tooo , and goodnight " I laughed into the phone , this bath was really what I need .

" You know you like my singing don't try to front . "

" mhmm , bye boy " I really wonder how tomorrow will go , but I'm still suspended , I hate this shit over a bum ass bitch . Darion better control his hoes or one of them going to be on the death bed .

* That's Queta in the picture *