Chapter 11

* Darion POV *

I was coming from football practice, and went to go get in my car. I went home to take a shower, then a unknown number called me. One thing I don't do is answer unknown calls, and for one I got a another phone for when I need to make my business calls . I don't give my number out neither, so I just ignored it.

I stayed in the shower for at least a hour, I sprayed this axe shit around my body, it's some strong ass shit, but I know it's one of Mari favorite when I put it on. My phone kept ringing, I finally answered .

" Who the fuck is this calling my phone." I yelled into the phone with a harsh manner . I didn't hear anyone on the other end , then I heard shuffling sounds. I then heard a laugh from the other end .

" it seem like your old ass daddy ain't teach you shit . "

" who the fuck is this, and how you get my number . Who the fuck are you, bruh " I was getting irritated by the minute .

" that's for me to know and for you too find out . Make sure you watch out for that beautiful pregnant lady of yours. " with that he hung up .

Ain't nobody gonna touch my family, I rushed out the house and sped down the interstate . When I reached the hospital, I went straight to my baby room . I walked in the room, before I sat down pecked her lips. Ever sense she's been " sleep" I tell her everything
That's been going on and I mean everything. I haven't had sex in a while and it's killing me, but I can manage. When I'm not with Mari, I'm at the Trap, school, or maybe at football practice. I looked at the door and her mom and dad came in, especially Queta and my brother . Seems like he spends more time with that bitch than me. I cursed in my head . I didn't mean to
Call her bitch that's my little sister she can stay mad all the shit want, but sometimes it seems like no one cares about me but Amari. When they walk in No one acknowledge me, and my own brother . My parents walked in.

" hey son " my dad said, seem like he's looking different every day .

" hey baby" my mom came Around and kissed my cheek. They been at the hospital a lot more, and made sure Amari was taking care of everyday.

" what's up y'all " I said to both of my parents, fuck the other people in the room they Acting like I don't even exist.

They making it seem like everything is all my fault . Queta mean mugging the shit out of me , I'm bout go off on her ass, I'm so damn close too.

" This is not your fault Darion" my mom said.

Devon approached us.

" Hey Ma, hey pops " do this nigga see me right here . I didn't do shit to anybody .

" Darion " I laughed at that. Queta walked behind him and grabbed his waist.

" hey mr. & mrs. Moore " Momma gave a her a hug so did dad . I think I'm
Missing something.

She just looked at me and rolled her eyes. I wish they can stop blaming this shit on me. I was about to walk out until I heard her dad .

" punk ass bout to walk out on my daughter and he did this shit too her " he knew I heard him, but my instincts told me too keep walking, but I just frozed. I heard a chuckle from Devon, me and Devon use to be hella close . He changed on me, I never wanted to be like him but better. I always try to hang with him but he brush me off and for him not to take up for me was some foul shit. I use to have a anger issue, and he always knew how to calm me down. It's too the point im sick of this , and my unborn child would not be apart of this. I turned around to face everyone .