Chapter 23

DARION:

I had everything situated so I can get my girl back. It's been hard for these last couple of days, I checked on Mishon and Amanda. Amanda couldn't wait to see me. It put a smile on my face when I talked to them on the phone. Mishon tried to come with us but this shit too risky, I don't want him to leave Amanda fatherless and he's getting out this drug business. I am too, I already made my mind up. But I don't if Devon ready for that just yet.

We walked to the private jet, getting ready to load up.

" Yo, Dev everything set up " I yelled .

" yes Darry it is " he said laughing sounding like a girl.

" that shit wasn't funny , gay ass " I said mugging the shit out of him. I made it on the jet getting ready for take off. I couldn't sleep I want Amari .

Amari :

Lord knows, Darion ass better hurry and come find us. I wanted to kill a bitch when I just stared at it .

Yes the bitch is a it. It was Jessica smiling in front of Me, kidnapping me , and I'm pregnant. I can't stand that bitch. I wonder where the other bitch at.

" karma a bitch Huh " I heard her say, I ignored her. I wish I wasn't tied up.

" the fuck you want" Queta asked, more frustrated than I am. That bitch don't intimidate me.

" I want both of you too die so I can have Darion all by myself" she looked at me .

" and you took him from me " this bitch must be crazy I started laughing.

" how can I take something that I already have." I asked with a smirk. I was just pissing her off even more and I knew it .

" bet he never told you i was pregnant with his baby " I shrug my shoulders I didn't care , but I know he's coming home to me every night, dicking me down every day, shit spoil me every fucking day. I ain't worried.

" bitch you sound stupid, if you was pregnant you sure didn't keep or did he ask you for a abortion because he would be scared on what I'll do. But guess whose holding our baby me. Let me rephrase that. Our babies, we having twins a boy and a girl. Something you would never have with my man."

She walked out pouting. Pussy ass bitch wait until I get out these handcuffs, that bitch is mines and she's dead .

I saw Tyler walk in , I know damn well he ain't in this too.

" Tyler why the fuck you doing this" he looked hesitated .

" I can't tell you right now aight, let me help y'all get out of here" he whispered

I nodded my head waiting for what's coming next.

" here I stole this from your coat, in your car they don't know I got it. It's your phone, call DARION and let him know we in Washington, by Harlem parks avenue. We in a vacant building but the security is really deep. There isn't cameras in here so you good"

He stared at me for a brief second.

" Amari I know you hate me right now and I was in this until I found out you was pregnant. I don't want nothing to happen to neither one of you and especially Darion. I'm sorry and I still love you . If I don't make it, just know that I'm sorry for all I done to you and I love you "

A tear fell down my cheek.

" I love you too " I said in a low tone. I use to be in love with Tyler but now I got love for him and I'm deeply in love with Darion im glad he came in my life.

He nodded and walked out the room. No one was in the room with us. I pulled the bobby pin out my pocket and unhook the handcuffs and then Queta's.

I pulled my guns out from my boots. I gave one to Queta .

" why the hell you didn't tell me you had this "

" because, when the boys come we got to be ready , always got to think ahead of the game " I whispered and she nodded.

I grabbed my phone and called Darion.

On the first ring he picked up.

" hello"

" baby ... "