Chapter 37

DARION :

I carried Amari to our room, I didn't take my time taking all of her clothes off.

I admired her body until I reached across this tattoo.

" when you get this"

" A month after I had the twins" she said.

I started kissing her neck, I put my bite marks all around her neck.

" Mmmm" she moaned.

I fingered her while sucking on her bottom lip. I put one of her breasts in my mouth, sucking on the nipple.

" damn you tight " i said.

I went down to her girl and licked around the pearl, I nibbled and flicked my tongue. I sucked on her other set of lips. She cum on my tongue, I slurped all of her juices.

" you liked that baby"

She nodded her head trying to catch her breath.

I rammed in her pussy, it was dripping and her walls was getting tighter around cj.

" shit " she screamed.

I was stroking in and out of her.

" Darrrion " she moaned out, Everytime she say my name I want her even more.

She flipped me over on back and started riding me.

" Damnnnn " I groaned out, we released at the same time but she was steady going. I couldn't hold it no more, she felt so good.

I saw her dripping on Cj.

She laid down on my chest breathing hard.

" I didn't know you had that much energy" I said laughing.

" that high sex is life baby" she said laughing rubbing circles on my chest.

" I love you Mari "

" I love you too " she said looking in my eyes smirking.

Amari:

Everything has been great, too the fullest.

But today is the queen birthday, shit.

I woke up smiling hard ass hell, I didn't hear my babies this morning so I guess Darion got them.

I saw Royal , Londyn, and King crawl in with the most cutest shirts on.

The shirts said happy birthday mommy

I knew Darion was all behind this.

" oh my gosh " I said picking them up kissing them all over their faces.

" this is so sweet " Darion walked in the room with a shirt saying, it's my queen birthday.

I know the shit was a little gay but shit it was cute my man did this for me.

" aww baby you look so cute" I said laughing .

" only for you man" he said looking away.

" get ready your day just started" he said smirking.

" yeah you right get your ass out I got to get fine for my man" I said Twerking on him.

" damn girl all that ass daddy did you some good Huh" he said smirking .

I hit him on his arm.

" shut up" I said pushing him out the room. I looked at my bed to see all three of my kids knocked out.

I guess Darion had them up for a long ass time.

I went in the bathroom to do my hygiene.

I was thinking of something to wear, I couldn't find anything it really wasn't what I wanted to wear for my birthday.

I decided too look in Darion's closet.

He shouldn't be mad if I steal
One of his shirts I thought.

I did my Makeup and put on red lipstick. I wand my hair, to make the curls last but being lose curls.

I decided to wear my black and red bred 11's. I made Darion's shirt as a dress, and it had the number 42 in the back. I raised up pass my ass just a little but really didn't show that much.

I grabbed my red purse. I went in my room to see my babies isn't in the bed no more.

I went down stairs to see them awake with their little outfits on. Londyn had on a skirt, while King had the shirt but not the pants as Royal.

" damn you robbing my closet now" I heard Darion say. I turned around to look at him.

" boy you know I look Cute"

" Yeah you do " he said smacking my ass. I swear that man is fine and he is all mines. I got that bitch nigga pussy whipped.

"Stop looking at me like that girl, you see this everyday" he said kissing my lips. Damn he heard my thoughts out loud.

I felt something over my eyes,I couldn't see shit.

" What the fuck" I screamed .

" chill girl damn" he said grabbing my hand.

" keep your eyes close" he said.

" nigga I can't see any damn way"

I felt the sun beaming on me so I knew we was outside.

He took the blind fold off and I was looking at him.

" why you got me out side" I asked with a little confusion.

He pointed to Royal , King , and Londyn, walking somewhere.

" oh my gosh my babies can wa-"

I saw them reach a beautiful car, it was gold and shiny, sign black rims.

I ran to the car rubbing it.

" Thank you baby, I love you so much " I said jumping on Darion with tears in my eyes.

" Your welcome baby I love you so much and you deserve it"

" ma ma " I heard my kids say. They was pointing at the car I guess they wanna test drive it with mama .

" Yall wanna ride in it " I asked them, they nodded their heads.

" baby where the fucking keys" I asked .

" I wanna ride too shit" he said putting the keys in my hands, I scrapped the kids down.

Darion got in the passenger seat.

" you got more to come baby" he said kissing me.

Royal and King busted out crying, and stopped when Darion looked at them.

" Yall so fake" he said laughing. Londyn laughed with him.

" they don't like sharing their mama" I said smiling.

I wonder what else he got in stored with me. Cause shit im excited.

‼️ I tried on the sex scene 😂; but a couple more chapters left and it's the end of the book‼️
Car in m/m
Comment and vote 😏