Chapter 29

Amari POV:

I've in the hospital ever since that situation at the jail house. A bitch on bed rest too. I miss my baby, I can't stop thinking about him. No one better try anything while he's in jail cause that's my dick. I know my man is sexy but damn.

I felt a sharp pain in my belly, I pressed the button for the nurse.

" Yes ma'am" the nurse said walking in.

" I felt a sharp pain" I said breathing heavily .

" oh lord, call the doctor" she yelled down the hall.

Five minutes later I saw my doctor walk in.

I felt warm liquid down my leg.

" the fuck was that " I yelled.

" your water broke" they said.

I called my parents, we'll both of them and brothers and sister. I don't see the point of calling Queta my bestfriend when she's my sister, but not by birth or Devon, or Mishon. We're family and they are my brothers and sisters.

They walked in.

" I want DARION here , if he ain't here im not pushing out these babies" I said to all of them.

Darion POV:

Last time I heard was Amari in the hospital. I been thinking a lot , a nigga about to be a father.

" Moore hurry up quick" the guard yelled.

He roughly swung me to the back of the van.

About 30 minutes later, I couldn't tell where I was.

The handcuffs was off me, and I was walking down a empty hall.

The officer open the door for and a doctor yelled at me too put something on.

" boy hurry up she's in labor" mama said.

I rushed in the room to hear Amari , screaming.

" if his ass ain't here im not pushing"

" baby I'm here " she looked at me and slapp the shit out of me.

" YOU DID THIS TOO ME" she screamed . My face stung like a motherfucka

Amari POV:

These babies are killing me.

" you got these big head ass babies coming out of me" I said with tears.

" you did this shit too me, you ain't getting some pussy in a year" I didn't mean what I said but shit I was hurting.

" she dilated it's time to push" the doctors said .

I been in labor for at 15 hours, that's a long fucking time.

" baby you got this" Darion said wiping the sweat away from my forehead. I mean mugged the shit out of him.

" two more pushes" the doctor yelled .
I gave two more big pushes, and I saw my beautiful baby boy.

" it's a boy"

I had to push again, I didn't know they were going to be back to back.

" it's a girl" the doctor yelled. I tear felled when I saw my two beautiful babies.

They looked just like Darion, I looked at him and I can tell he fell in love .

" thank you so much baby" he said kissing me.

" no thank you, I love you "

" I love you too" he said cheesing.

He watched the nurses carefully like a normal father would.