Chapter 12

* Amari POV *

It was getting a little chilly in the room, my nose started stuffing up . Darion was snoring with his mouth wide open. I can tell he haven't slept in days. Looks like he been on cloud 9 since I been in a coma.

I started messing with his chin hair, rubbing his abs.

" baby that feels good" He said in husky voice . Which I found sexy . Everything about him was beautiful , from his hair to his lips , his style in clothes, the way he kept hisself up.

I pecked his lips, trailing down his abs.

" Mari you better stop , we in the hospital bed "

" Come on Terrell" I started to unbutton his pants.

" we can lock the door, and close the blinds "

The way he looked into my eyes, was full lust .

* Darion Pov*

Mari on some freaky shit. Cj was liking this shit and she knew it. I couldn't help cj down there .

She put the tip of cj in her mouth. Looking at me dead in my eyes, i swear she have me wrapped around her finger .

" o-okay , lock the door I got the blinds"

It looks like this pregnancy helping her out a lot. She got more curves than ever, I just can't wait to taste her.

" Come here " I told her .

I walked over to the hospital bed and parted Amari legs and went face first sucking on her second set of lips. I made sure to lick softly as she rotated her hips .

" d-darion " it sounded so sexy as my name rolled off her tongue .

I had her weak, I knew it.

I grabbed her hips tighter as I rolled my tongue around her pearl. She cum inside my mouth, it tasted so sweet like i image it would .

I made my way to her lips, she sucked on my tongue as she enjoyed her own sweetness of liquid.

" baby let me feel you " Amari whispered into my ear .

Before I could say something, she took cj out and lick the tip. Cj was big and thick and I know she was ready to do whatever she wanted to him.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head, I wonder how she learn all these tricks. She took cj deeper in her mouth. Amari was putting in work.

Someone knocked on the door.

" let me finish up they can wait " before I knew it I busted in her mouth and she swallowed it

She smirked and got up. Lord knows I wanted to feel her wetness.

We went to go clean our self up before she opened the door .

When she opened the door it was the last person I ever wanted to see .

This is short and I did this in class cause I was bored Asf .

But who Yall think is at the door 😏