13

Angelina

"Oh really? That's cool! What's their names?" He asked. I hid my surprised expression. I didn't expect him to not care like that.

Maybe he's just not attracted to me. It's not like I want him to be though.

Right?

"Aaliyah and Athena." I smiled.

"That's so cute. Are they babies?"

"I guess so. They're five." He nodded.

"Okay, but there's still an extra pineapple smoothie left." He said.

"What are you? A detective?" I asked.

"You're damn right."

"It's for their dad." I smiled.

"Oh. I see." His smile faltered a little. "I was kind of hoping that you'd be single to be honest."

I looked at him with wide eyes.

"I actually am."
"You are?" He asked and I nodded.

"We're just here for a family vacation type thing I guess."

"Oh, you're not together but your friends for your kids?"

"Exactly." I nodded.

"I like that. Very mature." He said and I smiled. "So what I'm hearing it that I have a chance?" He asked me and I narrowed my eyes playfully.

"Your drinks." The woman said. They all came in a cup holder so it could be easier to transport.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Hey, do you think I can have your number or something?" He smiled.

"Do you have a pen?" I asked. 

He smiled even wider.

He dug into the pocket of his shorts and gave it to me and I took his hand into mine and wrote my number.

"Have a good day beautiful." He smiled.

"You too." I smiled as I walked back to the hotel.

Oh. My. God.

I walked back to my hotel room and opened the door quietly.

I was expecting to hear a lot of noise but it was silent.

Until I stepped in. 

Aaliyah and Athena were sitting on the couches as they watched TV in silence. I heard yelling coming from the bathroom. "Is that daddy?" I mouthed to them. They both nodded.

My eyes widened and I went towards the bathroom to hear what was going on.

"What do you mean I've been taking too long? I'm on a vacation with my kids!" Grayson shouted. "Casey..." he went silent for a couple moments.

Is he really having an argument with his girlfriend around my kids? Is he serious?

"Come on girls. Let's go to grandma and grandpas room." I said as I put graysons smoothie on a table.

They both walked over to me and I took their hands in mine.

I took the key card once again and walked out of our hotel room.