21

Angelina

I sat back down on the towel and nick looked at me sympathetically. "What happened?" He asked softly.

"He ruined our date." I said slightly annoyed.

"No he didn't. We still have time don't we?" He asked.

I smiled happily. "Yes, we do." I smiled. "I call the lemonade!"

I smiled.

"No fair!"

-

Nick walked me to my room door. I stood on the wall and he held me close.

"I had a good time." I smiled.

"So did I." He said as he looked down. "I told you our date wasn't ruined." He teased.

I laughed but it soon faltered. "I'm sorry." I bit my lip.

"For what?" He asked.

"For Grayson, our date wasn't ruined but what he did was wrong so I'm sorry." I pouted.

"Angelina, you don't need to apologize to me over things that you have no control over, especially if I'm not upset. I'm not, I promise." He said sweetly.

"Really?" I asked. He nodded. "Okay." I said softly.

He held my chin lightly and leaned in. "Do you think that we'll be able to kiss this time?" He asked. I laughed lightly and closed the small gap between him and I.

I gave him a short and sweet kiss. He pulled away and smiled brightly.

"Good night Angelina." He smiled.

"Night." I softly said.

I grabbed my key card and opened the door.

I smiled wide until I saw Grayson sitting on the couch.

My jaw became clenched.

I walked right passed him, right to the girls. "Hi girls, how are you?" I said sweetly. They were on the floor watching tv.

"I'm good." They both said at the same time. "We had a fun time at the beach." Athena said. I smiled widely.

"Yeah, I saw!" I said hiding my slight anger.

"I'm gonna go shower and then I'll talk to you guys more, yeah?" I said. They nodded.

I put my stuff down and walked over to the bathroom.

"Angelina-" Grayson called for me.

I shut the door in his face.

I took off my bathing suit and looked for my soap and realized my shampoo was in my suitcase. I quickly put on my towel and walked back outside.

I went in my suit case and looked for my shampoo. "Angelina can we please talk?" Grayson asked.

I turned to him quickly.

"Do you really think I'm going to talk to you in a towel?" I snapped.

He looked down on me in silence and I scoffed. "We can argue when I'm dressed." I said and turned.

"I don't want to argue!" Grayson said.

"It's gonna happen anyway!" I said and closed the door.

I took my hair out of its bun and got into the shower.

-

After I put all of my clothes on I wrapped my hair in a micro fiber towel.

I left the bathroom and sat at the table.

"What do you want Grayson?" I said as I sat at the table.

Grayson walked over to me and sat down.

"I'm sorry." He said softly.

"You sure do say that a lot to me. I think the word has lost its meaning." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm serious, I'm sorry Angelina."

"Why did you come Grayson? Why!" I whisper yelled so the girls wouldn't hear.

He blinked. "I have no idea." He shook his head.

"So you're telling me you just decided to go to the beach at the same time as me for absolutely no reason? You just got up like a robot with no emotion, got dressed, told the girls to go get dressed and you left? Is that what happened Grayson?" I asked.

I sighed. "Just tell me the truth."

"I just wanted to make sure that he wasn't like me." He said

I narrowed my eyes. "What?"

"A cheater. I wanted to make sure that he wasn't a cheater."