Epilogue - And The Note

"Sentiment" I cough as I stand at the top table, I look down at my newly wed husband who just smiles up at me. ¨Sentiment is something that a man once said was pathetic, stupid and boring. Yet, I prove him wrong today, as sentiment is, despite sometimes being those things, good, loyal and amazing to have. I prove him wrong when I say that, sentiment is in everybodys nature as proven by myself. I embrace sentiment. I keep pillows from my brother due to sentiment. I keep postcards from when my brother and sister in law were on their honeymoon. I have even kept the piece of paper that got m my first job in London and I have kept the cardboard box in which my present from my first loving home came from. I keep these things due to Sentiment and I shall never give them up.¨ I smile out to the crowd in front of me, I feel a hand rubbing my arm as I look around the room to see people with tears in their eyes.

¨Now, I would like to thank lots of people, but, due to the schedule my brother in law is keeping, I don't have a lot of time so I will thank where necessary. I want to thank Greg Lestrade, you are the best police officer I have ever met, I continue to thank you for all the help you have given to my family and the countless times you have looked over Jospeh and Boo when me and my husband were busy. I would like to thank Mrs.Martha Hudson, you are a wonderful person, landlord and housekeeper despite what you usually state, you run the best cafe and welcomed me with open arms when I turned up and for that I thank you because without you, I wouldn't be where I am today. I would also like to thank my big brother for always being there for me through everything despite our arguments you were there for me to cry on when I went through break-ups and doubt of being a good mother to my wonderful twins. I would also like to thank Molly Hooper and Mary Watson, because without you, my children would probably not be here, you two are the best godmothers they could ask for and the bestest friends I could ever need and I know that if I need help I can turn to you and vice versa. The last obvious person I would like to thank is, Mycroft Holmes, I love you Mycroft, naturally due to all the things you have done for me despite your brother being a toss pot¨ I state and the crowd laughs at this light hearted joke. ¨I thank you for putting up for me, for helping with this wedding, giving me my first job in England, for letting me stay at your parents house, for my car, for everyting to be honest but most importantly, saving my life all those years ago, because if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be here, my children wouldn't be here, my brother wouldn't be here and my husband would not be here. So for that I give the biggest thank you I could offer without sounding stupid.¨ I pause there due to the long speech and before I carry on, a note gets passed up to me from Joseph, I smile down at him before taking it. I open it up and nearly stumble back from where I'm stood. My husbad picks up the note and reads it himself then mutters profanities under his breath.

¨I am sorry to cut this short but, Mycroft one last favour? Like old times sake?¨ I ask him, I see him at the back his body guards walk in, he nods understanding what is happening, we knew something like this would most likely happen. ¨Secure the perimeter, Greg, Molly, Mary, Hudson, take Joseph and Boo to the back room with 4 of the security guards bolt the doors and windows shut and make sure they dont leave your sight. ¨ I state, the 4 adults nod before taking the security with them and going into the back room, Mycroft got all the guests out into another secure room and when he is finished doing so I rip the bottom of my dress off too reveal my leather pants, John hands me my jacket before we both pull out our guns along with my husband. ¨Time for one last case¨ I smile widely, I look to my right to see John stood there smiling just as widely, then I look to my right to see my husband looking happy, still the same old Sherlock

A/N: IT IS FINISHED WOOOO
ily all thanks for the support xx merry Christmas!!
~mority xxx