Hair of Purple

A/N: yes I'm getting back into writing this. Honestly... I took a Haikyuu break, but now I'm back and going again XD

Needless to say there was a bit of a scolding from the dark haired adult. Sneeking out was not acceptable for any reason. He couldn't stretched how disappointed he was.

He went to pick her up, but when he over heard Momo and Iida talking, he grew worried. He attempted to open the door, but it was locked. He then used the keys and walked in to see Surebu sitting on her bed with her head down. She knew what she did was wrong, and she knew she couldn't get away with it.

The two had this discussion over breakfast. It ended in Surebu explaining her nightmare and Aizawa feeling bad for the girl. She also told him that she was very prone to nightmares. They haunt her and her dreams.

After that things continued as normal. Surebu was strictly told not to sneek out again, and if she did she had to be more careful and make sure she doesn't get caught. Aizawa was just way to kind with this girl.

Going towards the end of the day, Aizawa was taking Surebu back to the dorms and Surebu lost any skip in her step. She didn't want to go back there while everyone else was. She just stuck out like a sore thumb.

They were half way when a head of purple hair came into view. Surebu stopped noticing the kid first. She never met him, but she knew him by name.
"You okay Surebu?" Aizawa questioned wondering why they've stopped.

"How are things going with Shinsou?" She asked back ignoring Aizawa's original question. Aizawa looked at the girl, then around the path they were on. Needless to say, he saw the kid as well.

"He's doing well with his training. He's getting there, slowly but surely," Surebu noticed a fond smile on Aizawa's face and chuckled a bit.

"You might as well adopt the kid," she stated before continuing to walk. Aizawa was a little surprised by Surebu's words, but decided not to question it. He wasn't willing to solve one of her impossible riddles right now.

Just as they were passing the purple haired boy he jumped forwards. "Aizawa!" He shouted beginning to walk along side with the two. "I got an A on that test," Shinsou informed.

"He sounds like he's exited," Surebu chuckled out. It was that moment that Shinsou acknowledged the girl.

"Who are you?" He found himself asking with a small glare. Aizawa was going to answer this, but Surebu jumped right in.

"I'm the girl you should avoid," she told sadly. Shinsou looked at Aizawa with a confused stare.

"She's new in class 1-A. Her name is Surebu," Aizawa explained with an irritated groan. Surebu laughed at this. "Though I think you could learn a lot from her. Her fighting ability is extraordinary," Aizawa felt as though he was promoting the girl, but he wasn't lying. Shinsou's face visibly changed. He didn't seem like it mattered, but in truth, he was interested. If Aizawa was talking about how good she was and not where she could improve, she had to be worth the hero course.

"Then why doesn't she come along for training?" He asked hoping to see what she could do. Aizawa felt as though that was a good idea. She could teach Shinsou a lot, but when he actually looked at the girl, he knew she wasn't even paying attention.

She was looking off into the distance, completely still. She was practically a statue. With that all noted Aizawa grabbed her by the arm and shook her lightly. Surebu instantly reacted by grabbing that hand, pushing a pressure point causing Aizawa to let go before twisting it until Aizawa entire body was turned over. A second passed, then Surebu realised what she was doing and let go.

"Sorry" she mumbled out walking away. Aizawa rubbed his wrist where she had grabbed, a red mark forming already.

"Can you teach me what you just did?" Shinsou asked moving closer to the girl. Surebu looked at him and shrugged.

"It's not hard," and with those words, the three were headed to the field to do some training.