Bro Code

I can gladly say that I have been given the most amazing suprise. Thank you Julie_moon004 for the amazing fan art and the continued interest in 'UA's secret Villain'.

 Thank you Julie_moon004 for the amazing fan art and the continued interest in 'UA's secret Villain'

I'm very thankful, and it is beautiful. I can tell you worked hard and did an amazing job.

Right now I'm trying to do monthly updates as well as sort out some personal matters, work and move houses so I'm hoping to do monthly updates until I can get back into it properly.
Now without any more distractions, onto the chapter of the month.

Surebu danced around to the music on the radio, watching Tetsue stumble over his own feet trying to dance as well. She laughed as she realised he had no sense of rythme and thought to help out. He'd already gone through the effort to grab snacks, the radio and her gloves so she might as well offer a helping hand.

She moved over to him and grabbed his hands with her gloved ones. He flinched at first, but soon was rocking back and forth along with her as she moved around the space. He knew the male was meant to be the lead and felt slightly embarrassed that he couldn't, but he wasn't sure what he was doing from the start. He was just hoping to cheer her up.

After she explained what happened with her mother she grew quiet. She gave Tetsue a brief explanation of the quirk and it started to feel more distance between them, as if she felt like he'd want nothing more than to push her away. He'd hoped he made it clear that wasn't the case when he reached over the chairs and grabbed her bare hand there and then. The act alone shocked her, but once she came back she'd already gained his memories. When she looked over to him all she saw was a bright smile as he told her he'd trusted her.

After that they talked for a bit longer and she shared a bit about herself to even out the playing field. That was when Tetsuetetsue got the idea to have a small dance party. The walls were sound proof, they were alone and she could use the cheering up.

That was why he now found himself spinning her gently, not sure what he was doing at all. Her smile lit up brighter with each step. That alone made Tetsue more confident. It made her happy so he had to be doing something right?

It was when they reconnected at the end of the spin that something became daunting on the two. Mainly because the sound of someone clearing their throat became all too apparent in the space.

The two looked over to the door only to see the red head himself.

"Am I interrupting?" He grinned watching as Surebu pushed the other away and moved to turn off the radio. This only caused the red head to laugh at his look alike as he was now sprawled on the ground. Tetsue on the other hand just accepted defeat as he lay on the ground, staring up at the roof.

Surebu turned to them and looked from one to the other, suddenly serious.

"How did you find us?" She asked causing silence to ring out through the room. Tetsue had turned his head to his friend who was now looking up at the girl with a serious face. The red head looked back down at Tetsue than at Surebu again.

"I ran into Mido-bro and his friends in the halls. He said you'd ran out of the infirmary. Uraraka ended up explaining what happened and when I heard Tetsue-bro here also went after you I checked in with 1-B. When I saw he wasn't there I knew he took you to our hide out. Happy?" He explained crossing his arms over his chest and raising his brow. Surebu nodded believing that story made enough sense.

"Was anyone with you?"

"No. This is a secret between Tetsue and I. We agreed not to tell anyone." He glanced down at Tetsue with a glare, but when the other only shrugged he let anger take hold.

"She knows everything about anyone and needed to hide. I thought she'd be more than able to keep the secret," the boy of steel explained himself before his friend would tackle him.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BRO CODE? WHAT ABOUT BROS BEFORE HOES‽" he yelled out stepping toward Tetsue while waving his arms. He quickly paused and turned his head to Surebu with a sheepish look before giving off a quiet "no offence."

It was that moment Surebu would forever regret opening her mouth. Talking to Tetsue was so easy and she knew he wouldn't judge no matter what she'd said. Sure he'd be shocked, but he wouldn't push a subject too much. However, this was not just her and Tetsue. She was responding to Kirishima. BAKUGO KATSUKI'S friend.

She knew the second the words left her mouth that she'd messed up. The look on the red heads face only confirmed it. With wide eyes she glanced down at Tetsue who had sat up and was staring at her with wide eyes, but an apologetic look.

She knew she messed up. She knew looking at them. She knew after she realised what she'd said. She messed up, and this wasn't something you could just take back and pretend never happened.

It seemed that Tetsuetetsue caught on and realised Surebu was in a slight panic because he was back up on his feet and slinging his arm over Kirishima's shoulder to put him in the headlock. He gave out a small chuckle as he began ruffling the others hair with his free hand.

"Good thing we made a bro pact to never speak of what goes down in here. Right Kiri-bro?" He ask letting him go. Kirishima looked at him with a confused face, but when he looked over at Surebu and saw the panicked look, he caught on to what his steel friend was trying to do.

"YEAH! Yeah yeah yeah! Nothing leaves these rooms!" He yelled putting on a strained smile. Surebu let a small smile show as she looked away. She knew there was no pact and they were only lying to make her feel better. At least now she knew they wouldn't tell anyone. Right?

"Though, I am curious..." Tetsue mumbled causing Surebu to grow worried. "Mind telling me their names?"