Capture the flag Pt.3

Yeah sorry for the long wait. It's hard to work on my writing rn sadly, but I'm doing my best to deliver this arch to you!

Class 1-A was seated in a separate room to other classes where they can watch the others classes compete. The entire room was silent other than the occasional growl from Bakugo. Surebu didn't go to the room with them, instead she went to Aizawa and Shinsou after helping Recovery Girl. They were even shown on live television happily talking amongst each other. That made everyone feel a little bit out of place.

As they watched the repeat of their match, where Surebu had taken control of the situation. The screen split to show a live interview with Present Mic. Even though it was just Mic, everyone tuned in.

"If I remember correctly, you called her 'your baby' is that correct?" the interviewer asked seriously. Present Mic sighed nodding. He really did slip up there. On live television no less. "Mind explaining?"

"Sure. You see, Surebu was found by her homeroom teacher, Aizawa, in some trouble in an alleyway while he was on patrol. He saved her and brought her to the school. She didn't have a family name we could track and she didn't have any family she could remember, so the Principal agreed to have her become a student here at U.A. It's reached the point where she's actually been calling us her uncles and aunts. Or in one specific case, papa," he finished leaning back.

"So you practically adopted her?"

"Yes. We have actually got papers coming in to make it a complete legal adoption right now, and I'd never change that. I can't imagine what I'd be doing now if we hadn't agreed to take her in," he admitted with a sad face. "She's almost like a ray of sunshine placed over U.A. Here to make everyone happy to the best of her abilities."

"What about her quirk?"

Present Mic paused looking at the interviewer blankly. "You know, I've never bothered asking. Maybe ask Aizawa, he'd have a better idea of it. He is her papa after all," he instructed waving a hand towards said black haired male.

"How is she the secret weapon of class 1-A?" came the last question. Present Mic rubbed his chin in thought.

"I think it's because no one really knows how good she is. She only used her quirk once out there so far, and that was because Monama tried to copy it," he hummed thinking about how to continue this explanation. "Yeah. She can do anything she puts her mind to. I'd hate to go up against her," he laughed scratching the back of his neck sheepishly.

The picture changed to an interviewer with Aizawa, Shinsou and Surebu. Surebu was sitting on the railings in-between the two sleep deprived males. The interviewer pushed past them to get to Surebu.

"May I ask you a few questions about the match?" Surebu gave the interviewer a fowl look.

"Apologise to brother Shinsou and Papa Aizawa and I'll answer what I feel like," she stated looking away. The interviewer quickly did as asked and faced Surebu again, only this time she was hanging upside down on the rail as she swung her body forwards and backwards.

"Can I ask you a question?" the interviewer asked again. Surebu pulled herself back up and stood up with a smile on her face.

"I already said yes, and you did just ask me a question," she laughed. Aizawa smiled at how well she could mess with people she didn't want anything to do with. Shinsou just laughed.