Surebu's Christmas

This is not canon to the story itself. I made it simply because I could.
I hope you enjoy the story and have a Merry Christmas!!!

He screamed out as he sprinted down the halls of his home, skidding to a stop at his parents door. He jumped up, just managing to reach the door knob and opening the door.

He slammed his body into the wooden surface, forcing the door open at full force. It slammed into the wall and he took his chance to run into the room. He knew the noise had already woke his parents since his mother shot up holding a bat, with tired eyes.

He quickly jumped up and cuddled into her side, letting her know it was only him. She sighed out once she realised and put the bat down, gently hugging her child.

"You need to stop doing that Katsuki. It scares mama," she mumbled out forcing her eyes to stay open. The boy began to bounce on the bed, climbing around on all fours to wake his father.

"WAKE UP! IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!"

/•\°/•\°/•\°/•\°/•\°/•\°/•\°/•\°/•\°/•\°/•\°/•\°/•\°/•\°/

The boy bounced up and down on his toes, holding up the yellow, blue and red clothes item. He grinned as he showed it off to his mother. His new All Might onsie.

Inko smiled seeing her only child's happy face. She reached down and picked him up, helping him dress into the little outfit.

He thanked her, giving her a kiss on her cheek before climbing back down and waddling over to the Christmas tree. He continued to unwrap the boxes one by one, cheering and showing off each gift to his mother.

He grabbed a small blue box and was getting ready to open it when he heard someone knocking. He looked over to his mother who grinned, gesturing for him to follow her as she got up and began walking away. Izuku got up and chased after his mother, feet tapping along the floor as he went.

She's led the young toddler to the door and slowly opened it. She greeted those at the door with a kind smile. Izuku took this time to peek out from behind her and he gave off a beaming smile.

"KACCHAN!"

/•\°/•\°/•\°/•\°/•\°/•\°/•\°/•\°/•\°/•\°/•\°/•\°/•\°/•\°/

The boy ran through the halls holding up his new toy. His purple hair bounced along as he ran, his brand new scarf waving behind him. He ran up to his mother with a determined face.

"I WILL SAVE YOU MOTHER!"

The woman chuckled at her son's antics, glad the little one was happy again. She knew things had gotten harder on the boy since his quirk came in, but he really seemed to be doing well now.

Ever since he started to see Eraserhead on the television he seemed to be perking up. It took a lot of work, but she'd managed to make him the costume and find him the action figure. It was good to see his smile again.

"My hero," she grinned looking down at him. He smiled back giving a little happy bounce before running off.

"I'M A HERO!"

/•\°/•\°/•\°/•\°/•\°/•\°/•\°/•\°/•\°/•\°/•\°/•\°/•\°/•\°/

He span around with his arms out stretched. He stopped suddenly but had become dizzy and was now wobbling on the spot, trying to stay still. He gave out a little chuckle as his footing slipped and he stumbled over.

Suddenly a small face popped up above him. "Cousin Neito? What are you doing?"

The blond rolled over to his stomach and looked up at the toddler. "I'm spinning! Try it! Try it!"