Happy Bir-

The dorms were quiet as the groups of students sat, either pouting or were down right angry. Either way, class 1-A was questioning evey move they've made.

After Kirishima and Ojiro disappeared, the group began to think of reasons they would've been so excluded. Monama was obviously their first thought, but he wouldn't have been allowed to go through with it because of Kendo and Tetsue and those two were close friends with multiple people in class 1-A. There was no clue on what was happening.

'If you knew about the party you were invited.'

That meant the entire school, even the teachers were in on this, and not a single one was willing to let anyone from 1-A know. Outside of the two that had run off.

It was a very long night to say the least. They could hear the music and cheering from their dorm, but none of them were allowed to go. Denki had tried to sneak in despite that the fact he wasn't allowed, he had been brought back to the dorms by Kendo herself. She'd just dropped him off at the door with a sad apology. Kaminari guarantees shed mumbled under her breath about how she doubted he was 'involved in it' and that just had everyone questioning what they could've been 'involved in', but apparently 1-B was acting as security.

Midoriya looked down at his note book. He'd been studying the Quirks of a few heroes over seas that Surebu wrote about. His plan was to just ignore the fact he was once again being treated like he was the outsider. That was when he realised something.

Without thinking over that thought, he stood up and began looking over everyone in the room one by one. This had gain quite a bit of attention, but he ignored it. Slowly he counted through them.

Bakugou, Kaminari, Sero, Mina, himself, Uraraka, Tsuyu, Iida, Todoroki, Tokoyami, Higakure, Shoji, Jirou, Momo, Sato, mineta, Aoyama, Koda and than the two, Ojiro and Kirishima....... That meant.....

The green haired boy went wide eyed as he looked back down at the book. He looked over the page.

Hero name: Fire Ant
Quirk: boiling blood
Current age: 29
Height: 5'9 (1.8m)
Weight: 127 pounds (57kg)
Both date: 13 August

That had Midoriya pause. He flipped through the book all the way to the back.

Hero name: none
Quirk: memory check
Current age: unknown
Height: 5'5 (1.7m)
Weight: 108 pounds (49kg)
Birth date: unknown

Midoriya froze at these notes.... This was Surebu's stats. Suddenly his own words began to play back.

*"W-well I was asking one of the teachers for help on an assignment and overheard some of them talking about how a class wanted to throw a birthday party for someone despite no one knowing their birth date..."*

He stopped breathing as he closed the book, taking it into one hand and without a word, he walked out and up to the girls dormitories. He wasn't even sure why the idea of this hurt him, after all he'd treated her like trash since day one, but he thought he'd reconciled. He thought maybe she forgave him. All of them maybe?

He stopped at her door and knocked gently. "Surebu? You in there?"

He waited for a moment, but when he got no response he couldn't help the negative thoughts. He genuinely thought they were friends now. She didn't even want him to attend her very first birthday party....

He let out a defeated sigh walking away, ready to go to bed. He didn't talk to anyone, not even a 'goodnight'. He felt too defeated. He'd tried to fix things, but she was still pulling away, even after making the notebook. Even after he'd high-fived her and given her full access to all his memories.

He tried his hardest not to focus on it all, but the thought still nagged at him. He'd been bullied all his life, he should be used to being used like this, but he wasn't. He was mad.

He could've confronted her, gone to the party and told her off... But he wasn't mean. He couldn't do that to her on her very first birthday party. He'd ruin it for everyone, not just her.

That being said, he sighed going to bed, taking note of how the music suddenly came to a stop moments ago.

It was probably just the end of the party for the night anyway. He really had no clue.

Over at the 1-b dormitory, everyone was rushing around, wondering what just happened.

Who stopped the music?

Who turned the lights on?

Why was someone screaming?

Yet no one even got close to getting an answer as Monama grabbed the ravenette and slung an arm over his shoulder. Kirishima mimicked the action and they all waddled through the crowd, Tetsue clearing people out if the way.

Once at the door Shinsou appeared with Ojiro close behind. He looked over at Surebu's smiling face as she let out apology after apology, saying it wasn't a big deal and to just continue the party, but one look at the side of her head and Shinsou knew this was where the night needed to finish.

He groaned grabbing Ojiro and running to wake up some teachers. He didn't care. An investigation needed to be run of what just happened and he wouldn't leave Nezu alone until he knew what happened.

Still, all he could think was: 'Aizawa is going to kill me when he finds out...'